Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Thinking Your Religion Is The Best? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Thinking Your Religion Is The Best? (418 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Thinking Your Religion Is The Best? by popp(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2014
I salute u all peeps, I'm a fervent practical christian but I'm also midful on other religions like Islam,Hindu,african traditional belief and so on.Our preachers and teachers will always inculcate, doctrinize us that our religion is the best religion, this happens in Christianity and Islamic as well. In most occassions, I've seen a muslim turned christian and a christian turned muslim. Their are couple of quotations in the Bible that connotes the Quran. My qestion will always be this; as a christian, your in this part of the world, had it been your parents are from Tokyo or Mosco, and you were born and brought up their, would u have been a christian? This is how u would have been beleiving that the religion you practice their is the best religion. Had it been Buhari's parent are from Anambra state and he was also born and brought in in Anambra state, do u think he would have been a muslim, I come to understand that most times, your habitation determines your religion. So therefore, why all this religion chauvinism. After all, the bedrock for making heaven is not through the group you belong to but your personal affairs with your creator.

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Sunday- What Are You Thanking God For / Have You Ever Praise Or Thank God Immidiately Bad Thing Happen ? / How Can You Tell If The Compound You're Living In Is Affecting You Negatively ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.