Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Need An Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need An Answer (626 Views)

A Question For Seun. Pls I Need An Answer. / Where Are The Pastors, And Evangelist? Provide An Answer To These. / I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Answer by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
The following questions are important to my awakening and I would love urgent responses from real christains here. Thanks.

1. Does Jesus know me personally?

2. How can I have that assurance and proof that He does know me personally?

3. Does he still appear to people physically in this age of ours?

4. Can He appear unto me physically?

5. How can I make this happen or what steps do I need to take to make Him appear?
Re: I Need An Answer by Pheals(f): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Generals02:
The following questions are important to my awakening and I would love urgent responses from real christains here. Thanks.

1. Does Jesus know me personally?

2. How can I have that assurance and proof that He does know me personally?

3. Does he still appear to people physically in this age of ours?

4. Can He appear unto me physically?

5. How can I make this happen or what steps do I need to take to make Him appear?
faithless mtcheew
Re: I Need An Answer by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Pheals:
faithless mtcheew

How is it faithless?
Re: I Need An Answer by emmyskies(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2014
1. He not only knows you personally, He knows the number of hairs on your head smiley

2. Say a prayer to Him, trust Him, love Him with all your heart, give Him yourself and He'll prove Himself to you. Look, for the fact that you still have the breath of life in you is number one

3. Yes He does. A whole lot

4. Yes He can if He chooses to

5. You should not seek Him to appear to you before you can believe in Him. He doesn't need to appear to anyone before they'll believe in Him
Re: I Need An Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2014
1, no
2, no
3, no
4, no
5, none. you can't.
Re: I Need An Answer by Hiswordxray(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jesus knows you more than you know yourself and he wants you to know him intimately.
He doesn't need to appear physically to you. But you can see him with your heart. You can get to a place where seeing Jesus with your heart is more real to you than seeing him physically. You can even know Jesus more than his disciples did when he was on earth.
Re: I Need An Answer by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2014
emmyskies:
1. He not only knows you personally, He knows the number of hairs on your head smiley

2. Say a prayer to Him, trust Him, love Him with all your heart, give Him yourself and He'll prove Himself to you. Look, for the fact that you still have the breath of life in you is number one

3. Yes He does. A whole lot

4. Yes He can if He chooses to

5. You should not seek Him to appear to you before you can believe in Him. He doesn't need to appear to anyone before they'll believe in Him

Thanks and God bless you.

Your answers are simple but they have provided me with the exact answers I seek. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Answer by emmyskies(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Generals02:

Thanks and God bless you.

Your answers are simple but they have provided me with the exact answers I seek. Thanks.

GOD bless you too, all thanks be unto the Holy One of Israel.

We owe Him, we have to do His will. We have to obey His commands and fulfil our own side of the covenant.

I hope to see you there bro, in that place, where we'll dine and wine with the King above all kings and Lord above all lords, together with all His saints in the place where the streets are made of gold, hope to see you there where we'll be transformed and immortal, where we'll live and reign eternally to worship our maker and the son of GOD, JESUS CHRIST.

I want to see you there, let's strive. GOD preserve you and guide us home, amen

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Date Of Easter Determined And Why Is It So Early This Year? / Jesus Still Appear To His People Within 40days After Crucified. Testimonies. / The Sin Of Cohabitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.