Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Construction Project Manager In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Project Manager In Ibadan (687 Views)

Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! / 50 Ways To Get 40% Cost Reduction On Building Construction Project. / Dangote Cement At Distributor Price For Your Construction Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Project Manager In Ibadan by yinks112: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
London based, looking for an honest person in Ibadan with experience and ability to project manage a construction project in Ibadan. Person will be paid per completion of construction stages. Please only honest hard working people to respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Project Manager In Ibadan by Sankabson(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hello Sir, You have One here already Sir.. Just done with a Project(in Ibadan) of someone who lives in Austria, and the Project was done perfectly Well Sir..This is what I do for living and honesty and loyalty is my Motto.. For Details Sir..

Mr Sanusi B Kabeer

2348095868291 2347016585600

Thanks.
Re: Construction Project Manager In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
yinks112:
London based, looking for an honest person in Ibadan with experience and ability to project manage a construction project in Ibadan. Person will be paid per completion of construction stages. Please only honest hard working people to respond.

I just want to commend your resourcefulness.

If this is your first time please do not be too far away from your project.
Re: Construction Project Manager In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
what is the cost of building foreign and standard 4bedroom duplex with 24 by 24room size with BQ and 3sitting room including all
finishing to live inside ,by using stone coasted roofing sheet/korea stone sheet and interlock around and In Lagos and Ibadan. On 2
to 3plots.
Re: Construction Project Manager In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Construction Project Manager In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Notied ,kindly show me the pictures of your proof of work and is it dsame cost of building in Lagos with ibadan.?? I need foreign and mansion structure and about the BQ ,It can be with the building or apart just make it sweet and authenthic. Lastly,what is the duration of bulding it with finishing
Butask01@gmail.com
Re: Construction Project Manager In Ibadan by sonety2k(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
yinks112:

I have somebody to recommend to you, he is my uncle , He is very honest person , provided you too have to be honest to him and he has the ability to handle your construction project in Ibadan , you can send me your telephone number by sms and i will call you , so that we could talk better or you can call me on +81-9017259102

Best Regard

Olusola Sonet
Re: Construction Project Manager In Ibadan by cutebabe: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
yinks112:

I know of someone, who is a Lawyer, currently completing a project in Elebu area and Iwo road in Ibadan.

She shuttles London as well so it might make communication better.

Very honest but also very blunt and straight to point.

Inbox me for details

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales!!! 4 Nos Of 3 Bedr Flat With Mini Flat At Isolo / Smart Real Estate Opportunities! / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.