Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! (1105 Views)

Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... / The "Mazi" Title In Igbo Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by onila(f): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
smiley

I feel so proud of myself

I always knew my devotion to my hometown and Nigeria in general
will be rewarded

I see being invited by the president in the near future, the way things are going now

I am just scared of the juju aspect
I heard they will throw egg and chalk on my face
and sacrifice me to the gods shocked

despite all that, its just quite flattering that they are considering giving me the title
because am quite young

they usually give old pple undecided smiley
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by CrazyScientist: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oh, onila its you , I have one word for you...

[size=20pt]RUN![/size]

1 Like

Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by onila(f): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
CrazyScientist:
Oh, onila its you , I have one word for you...

[size=20pt]RUN![/size]
undecided
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by roqrules04(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
What's the Title Iffa may ask?
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by CrazyScientist: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by grimandevil: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
na inside pot u go d cook. u know say u fron isiala... if u put am ngwa dat one consine u.
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by epospiky(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Well, lemme say...congratulations in advance.
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
onila:
smiley

will be rewarded

I see being invited by the president in the near future, the way things are going now

and sacrifice me to the gods
shocked

despite all that, its just quite flattering that they are considering giving me the title
because am quite young

Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by Deiok(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
onila:
smiley

will be rewarded

because am quite young

Chai onila you are just going to leave use like that, with your hymen intact. Why do you want to offer up ur virginity to the gods but not to humans.
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by kliq(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
They need a virgin for sacrifice....the gods are anxiously waiting

smiley
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by grimandevil: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
kliq:
They need a virgin for sacrifice....the gods are anxiously waiting

smiley

d bae too childish. how old she d sef?
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by kliq(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
grimandevil:

d bae too childish. how old she d sef?

cheesy

I don't know either
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by tpia01: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
i think you just finished watching madagascar 2 and then opened the thread.
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by onila(f): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2014
epospiky:
Well, lemme say...congratulations in advance.
tnks boo smiley
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2014
onila:
tnks boo smiley

Za ki chi marri y'au! angry

Wa ye angon ki? Zan kashe shi y'au!

Wanne irin biki Anna so a hada miki?
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by epospiky(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
onila:
tnks boo smiley

You're welcome darling...just waiting patiently for that day?
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by tpia2005: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
get in line behind the ghanaian
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by adamskutty(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
onila:
smiley

will be rewarded

because am quite young

u mean there are going to take ur life? shocked

Abeg, send money to my account, i want to get the best coffin for u wink
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by onila(f): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
adamskutty:
u mean there are going to take ur life? shocked

Abeg, send money to my account, u want to get the best coffin for u wink
smiley my Adamskutty
Re: They Wanna Give Me A Title In My Village! by adamskutty(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
onila:
smiley my Adamskutty
kiss embarassed

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Oba Of Lagos, Alafin Of Oyo, Gov Amosun Attend Awujale’s Daughter Weddin / History Ville: How MKO Abiola Emerged As The 14th Aare Ona Kankanfo Of Yoruba / Similarities Between Yoruba Culture And Indian Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.