Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. (3413 Views)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / Direction To JKK Building / New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by uboma(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
A friend of mine is getting married next weekend and the location is Ekiti. Its my first i would be traveling to Ekiti and i have no clue where to board a bus from Abuja. How many hours is it from Abuja to Ekiti State?

Anyone with useful information should kindly guide me.

Thank you
Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by Pinnacle(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Go to Jabi Park, you will get a car or bus easily.
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by uboma(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pinnacle:
Go to Jabi Park, you will get a car or bus easily.
THREAD CLOSED

Thanks for the heads up. Before you close the thread, how many hours is it from Abuja to Ekiti state please?
Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by tempest01(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Google maps

Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by uboma(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
tempest01:
Google maps

Thanks
Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
uboma:

Thanks for the heads up. Before you close the thread, how many hours is it from Abuja to Ekiti state please?

You can go to Giri junction under the bridge or Jabi motor park.
Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by tpia411: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2014
uboma:
A friend of mine is getting married next weekend and the location is Ekiti. Its my first i would be traveling to Ekiti and i have no clue where to board a bus from Abuja. How many hours is it from Abuja to Ekiti State?

Anyone with useful information should kindly guide me.

Thank you

Your friend did not give you any information on how to get there?
Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by uboma(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2014
lomomike:

You can go to Giri junction under the bridge or Jabi motor park.

Thank you for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by aibee01(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Whc xact town r u goin to in ekiti........
Re: Direction To Ekiti State From Abuja Needed Please. by uboma(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2014
^^^^ Civic Hall, Ita-Odo Street, Efon-Alaaye, Ekiti State

(1) (Reply)

Have U Been To Obudu In Cross River State? / Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? / UK University Rankings 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.