Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Alternative To Credit Card Anybody @ Click Bank. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Alternative To Credit Card Anybody @ Click Bank. (776 Views)

Click Bank- The Company That Pays FAR More Than Google / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative To Credit Card Anybody @ Click Bank. by showkay(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
does anybody have any idea of how to pay to buy something thru click bank? they rejected my ccredit card (they dont accept nigerian master cards) and i dont have a pay pal account, also fastecash has stopped the pay for me services, can somebody help me out i need to buy the stuff urgently.
Re: Alternative To Credit Card Anybody @ Click Bank. by frankvote(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2008
Get an Instant and verified Paypal account for free! Free Proxy Software (Display I.P address of the country you registered with).
Same Day paypal Funding and or buying online!
Exchange rate = N132-US$1.

ATM Visa and or Mastercard is also available!
Cost = $250 (including express shipment-72 hrs).
lssuer: HSBC International (Panama, S.A).

Contact;
HillView Solutions, (USA) lnc.
48 Aba Road, P.H.
E-mail: hillviewsolutions@gmail.com
Hotline: +234-702-620-1095.

Never Miss Using paypal in Nigeria!
lnternet Business is for Believers Only!
Re: Alternative To Credit Card Anybody @ Click Bank. by showkay(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
if you can just pay for me straight, call me up on 08037667924, please check the site out fapturbo.com, if you can you can make tru the paymnet cive me a holla. cheers.
Re: Alternative To Credit Card Anybody @ Click Bank. by InfoExpert: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2009
Na wa O!

Everybody is Pay, pay, pay.
It seems as if no one want
to help somebody.

Really you can help somebody
on this forum by answering their
questions.

A card that works is the one sold
by epaymonster at their site on
http://epaymonster.com

Make sure you ask them anyway
before you get one.

I wish you success.

=============
Oluwatoyin

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing / This Site Pays Me. / Free Seminar:youngest Richest Kid Host Rich Dad Live In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.