Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Check Out Uche Jumbo's Uplifting Message As She Marks Her 34th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Uche Jumbo's Uplifting Message As She Marks Her 34th Birthday (764 Views)

Omawumi Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today (Photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday / Seyi Shay Marks Her 30th Birthday With Some Sexy Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Uche Jumbo's Uplifting Message As She Marks Her 34th Birthday by ikecheff: 5:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Nollywood actress Uche Jombo-Rodriguez was 34yrs old yesterday Sunday 28th December 2014.

She posted an uplifting message on her IG page and a note to herself as she celebrated her birthday.

Find the uplifting message below....

"Happy birthday to me….
It’s been an emotional year for me and also an amazing one too…They say that you never know the exact minute your life has changed; that circumstances and situations
happen and one day you wake up and you just feel differently.
I’m so thankful to God for that
which was taken away has been
replaced, my ‘good’ plan replaced with God’s ‘best’ plan for me! And in all things I know there’s indeed the almighty one who is always there for me despite how hard things may get and loves me unconditionally so I say to him,thank you Lord, much gratitude!

NOTE to self today…Dear self, enjoy each day that you are given,sometimes a pause or restart is necessary, it might be hard but don’t ever feel guilty about changing for the better, keep in mind your light may not warm everyone’s soul and it may leave some blinded by
your truth.Happiness isn’t getting all you want,it’s enjoying all you have, start every day with a new hope, leave bad memories behind, speak positivity into your life, speak your joy into existence. Have faith for a
better tomorrow and keep your light bright. Remain unstoppable. Cheers to another year.Seriously when I look back from where I started I can only conclude that MY LIFE has been a definition of God’s grace #appreciation
#gratitude #thanksgiving
#birthdaybehavior
#happybirthdaytome".

Guess she is pregnant again?

Source: http:///4pm

Re: Check Out Uche Jumbo's Uplifting Message As She Marks Her 34th Birthday by enoqueen: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2014
she is not 34 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Queen Ure Defeats Cynthia Morgan In Copyright Infringement Case / CHIKA Ike Wears A Sexy Body Revealing Outfit / Mehn See Ukwu: Basketmouth Uploads His Nude On IG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.