Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped (3762 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2014
#1 The accidental geyser of 1964

Fly Geyser of Nevada, USA may look like it has been gushing since the beginning of time, but it was actually born less than a century ago in an oil drilling accident.

1 Like

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2014
#2 The end of the rainbow

If anyone tells you that rainbows are their fav, you can refer him/her to this photo of swirling sedimentary stone in the Valley of Fire, Nevada.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by datguru: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2014
#following
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2014
#3 Canada's strange man made lake

The layered textures seen trapped under the ice of Lake Alberta in Canada are neither precariously balanced stones, or the artwork of bored lake-beasts. In fact they are bubbles of gas trying to force their way through the frozen surface.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2014
#4 for experienced hikers only

Another beautiful example of eroded sandstone. The formation know as "The Wave" is located in the Paria Canyon-Vermillion Cliffs Wilderness, Arizona.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Chanchit: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Op, oya come contunu.

@Op, that number 4 na my current screen saver.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2014
#5 striking color contrast in Oregon

The Devil's Punchbowl was created by the falling of two caves.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2014
#6 See it while u can
Mendenhall Glacier in Alaska is in decline due to global warming.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2014
#7 Zhangye Danxia Geopark

This rainbow colored mountain range was created by all-natural processes. We can thank the build up and erosion of sandstone for this breathtaking destination in China.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Redoil: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2014
What about amukoko and ijora badia the most dirty smelling and underdevelop place in lagos nigeria and planet earth.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2014
#8 Oh Russia

This collection of strange alienesque frozen ice platforms and snowdrifts is actually Lake Baikal.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by harbibi: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2014
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small all things wise and wonderful the Lord God made them all. (Hope I got the lyrics correctly)

1 Like

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by ifex370(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2014
jvdun
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2014
#9 ever wanted to swim in a lake full of pepto Bismol

Lake Hillier of Australia with or without rainbow (see photo) is a dramatic sight. We can probably blame the pink coloring on bacteria, that is, until scientists can give us a better answer. That's right, nobody yet knows why this lake is pink.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Sylvarresta(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2014
They are so beautiful, oya make I go get my keke US on point
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2014
#10 the waterfall of the Gods

You thought that Iceland couldn't be any more beautiful, but then you saw this photo of Goðafoss.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Lovexme(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Interesting sights.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by tempem: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Hey! And a self acclaimed sane man will claim there is no God?
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by sweettease(f): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2014
#lovelovelove
I'm love struck kiss
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2014
harbibi:
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small all things wise and wonderful the Lord God made them all. (Hope I got the lyrics correctly)
nature
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2014
tempem:
tell them ooo
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by tempem: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2014
larrymoore:
tell them ooo
Abih oh, my Brother.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Maquiptarepzy: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2014
I seriously smell FP.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Ograke(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Wonderful and beautiful places.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by benny4wax(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2014
nice post man
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Alexk2(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2014
what a wonderful God!...mighty are the works of your hand.
I worship you, Lord God!
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Alexk2(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2014
mods, move this to front page pls.
this is the kind of topic we everybody need to see on a beautiful monday mrng like this.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Metcoppo(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2014
One word: Beautiful!
I find it hard to bliv that this isn't foto kiosk.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by Syphax(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2014
And some peepz will say that God doesn't exist,SMH.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by cold(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2014
tempem:
No mind them jare. How dare they say there's no god? I mean who would be loving enough to bequeath us with tsunamis,earthquakes,cyclones,hurricanes,conflagration etc that kill in their thousands? Only a wonderful loving god. Oh father i thank you o..

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by kevoh(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2014
cold:

No mind them jare. How dare they say there's no god? I mean who would be loving enough to bequeath us with tsunamis,earthquakes,cyclones,hurricanes,conflagration etc that kill in their thousands? Only a wonderful loving god. Oh father i thank you o..

grin
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by tempem: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2014
cold:

Lol! The plain fact is, It's Satan the Devil. And not Our Loving God.
How would a loving father inflict such disasters on human?
it's impossible.... God is caring.
Job 34:10-12,says: So listen to me, you men of understanding: It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, For the Almighty to do wrong! 11 For he will reward a man according to what he does And bring upon him the consequences of his ways . 12 For a certainty, God does not act wickedly; The Almighty does not pervert justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Do U Know sang this Song? / Is Christianity A Fraud? / Every MUSLIM Must Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.