Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

You Will Die!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Will Die!!!!!!! (664 Views)

Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter / You Will Die Of Laughter After Reading This Joke Hahahahaha / Sexxskizzz Will Die Of Aids.....ban Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Die!!!!!!! by misreal(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2014
some people die by hanging,some die by firing squad,some natural disaster,some plane crashes.the fact is someday you will meet your death.the things I am about to tell you now are real.you are advice not to try any of it at home,because if you do..YOU WILL DIE..
1...a man passed a a knive through his throat in the name of doing magical trick.even though he was always successful in in the past.but today,he met his death because when the knive was deep in his throat.he lost balance and fell to the ground.you can guess what happened to him..I call his case DEATH BY KNIVING.
2...A lady in her late 20s with a habit of sleeping naked met her death when a snake simply crawled into her....................don't try to guess what happened to her..I call this one..WICKED.
3...A guy drank acid because his girlfriend broke up with him.I call this kind of death..DIEDOFOOLISH.
4...he simply wanted to take a piss in one of those side bushes.little did he know that a naked wire was lying on the floor,which is connected directly to a transformer..guess what..he died like a chicken...PITY,I call this way to die.what are the gruesome ways you have seen people die??¿??
NOBODY WANTS TO DIE,BUT DEATH RESPECTs NOBODY..IT IS NOT HOW YOU DIE BUT WHERE YOU WILL SPEND YOUR ETERNITY AFTER THE DAY YOU DIE.
Re: You Will Die!!!!!!! by misreal(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lol..ppl just scared of the thread.....

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! HOT!*$# / The Heartless Barber!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.