Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Jose Mourinho Is Angry : “everyone Is Against Chelsea” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Is Angry : “everyone Is Against Chelsea” (645 Views)

Man Utd Fans Pray In Church For Victory Against Chelsea. / Worlds Strongest Footballer Played 66 Minutes For AFC Wimbledon Against Chelsea. / Mourinho Is An Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Is Angry : “everyone Is Against Chelsea” by Pheals(f): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Jose Mourinho has claimed “a clear campaign” against Chelsea and is influencing referees after his side were held to a 1-1 draw at Southampton.
The Chelsea manager was left fuming when referee Anthony Taylor failed to award a clear penalty to Chelsea in the 55th-minute for a trip on Cesc Fabregas by Matt Targett, instead Fabregas was giving a yellow card for diving
Jose Mourinho was happy with his players’ efforts but blamed the Fabregas booking on recent accusations of diving made against Gary Cahill and Branislav Ivanovic, who was named by Sam Allardyce in the wake of West Ham’s Boxing Day defeat at Stamford Bridge.
Mourinho was was speaking to Skysports after the Southampton game said
“Of course (it has influenced the referee),” he said. “That’s a campaign, that’s a clear campaign. People, pundits, commentators, coaches from other teams – they react with Chelsea in a way they don’t react to other teams.
“They put lots of pressure on the referee and the referee makes a mistake like this. We lose two points, Fabregas earns a yellow card.”
Meanwhile Jose Mourinho did not accuse the refree of anything other than “making a mistake” but claimed a similar decision would cause “a scandal” outside of England.
“In this country – and I am happy with that, more than happy with that – we will just say that it was a big mistake with a big influence in the result.
“I am happy that it is this way, with respect for the referee. He made a big mistake like I make, like the players make sometimes.”
Mourinho later said
“I will go to the referee in 15 minutes just to wish him a good year and to tell him that he will be ashamed when he sees it on television.”
Chelsea have had four players booked for diving this season, the first of them in their first game when Diego Costa saw yellow at Burnley despite contact from the goalkeeper.
“Starting day one at Burnley,” Mourinho said. “It was a penalty at Burnley and the referee gives a yellow card to Diego Costa. That I can’t understand.”
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Angry : “everyone Is Against Chelsea” by simplemach(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2014
That is how to know when ure progressing.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Angry : “everyone Is Against Chelsea” by Haywhymido(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Bros, even a blind man knws dat,dat foul on fabregas is a clear penalty. So imagine nt givin d penalty n d i.d.i.o.t come add yellow join. Fa always want the epl trophy going to d manchester. But, dis time we will defy all odd n win d epl.On or before may 24 chelsea will lift dat big trophy,mark my words.Come on chelsea, come on d pride of london. #KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Angry : “everyone Is Against Chelsea” by Pheals(f): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Haywhymido:
Bros, even a blind man knws dat,dat foul on fabregas is a clear penalty. So imagine nt givin d penalty n d i.d.i.o.t come add yellow join. Fa always want the epl trophy going to d manchester. But, dis time we will defy all odd n win d epl.On or before may 24 chelsea will lift dat big trophy,mark my words.Come on chelsea, come on d pride of london. #KTBFFH
yea u ar right bro
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Angry : “everyone Is Against Chelsea” by jerryboiii(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Everyone is beefing Chelsea

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Ladies Sign Asisat Oshoala From Rivers Angels / Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel’s Woju..pics / Samuel Eto'o Racism Tale At London Jewellery Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.