Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerians In Canada - Whats Up? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Canada - Whats Up? (1430 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Whats Up With All These "part 2" Threads Springing Up? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians In Canada - Whats Up? by chevchenko: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2008
Hi Everyone out there,

I'm allmost concluding my immigration process and suddenly developing cold feet, I work here in Nigeria with Chevron, joined chevron 2 years ago when I had already commenced the process, my question is to know "If it is really worth it.

thanks
Re: Nigerians In Canada - Whats Up? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2008
Great Chev.! What stage in the Immigration Process are you ? and what means u intend coming to Canada? are u doing the Permanent Residence Stuff ?

Let me know this , so we can take it from there.

BRB.
Re: Nigerians In Canada - Whats Up? by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2008
Poster, this time last year and even a couple of months ago I would have said head to the province of Alberta (oil country) if your work exper ience is in Engineering or the geological sciences. You would almost have been guaranteed a job but with the recent crash of crude oil prices, the oil companies aresuspending/postponing/cancelling projects and just thisweek it was officially announced that Canada is in a recession.

If you decide to come, don't resign until you get a good job offer in Canada first.
Re: Nigerians In Canada - Whats Up? by RolandPet(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
My guy canadacarz, please to your inbox,i drop some message for you in there.

To hint you a bit,im a Petroleum Engr. by profession,im presently filling my application for my master degree program in Oil and Gas Technology at Aalborg Denmark and will be planning to head to canada from there as soon as i have a single break in there,please what are my to expect in Canada and hope it will be easier for me to migrate to canada from Denmark cous i dont think i will have time for their process here in Naija.

I love canada and will like to stay and work there.

STUDY ABROAD ? UKRAINE, POLAND, LITHUANIA, CHINA / Libya Has Suspended The Issuing Of Visas To European Citizens Apart From British / Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Airline:

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8