Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Vfl Winning Strategies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vfl Winning Strategies (2333 Views)

Merry Bet 99% Vfl Winning Strategy / The Vfl[nairabet,merrybet]vfl Winning Tricks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vfl Winning Strategies by maxddude(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hello guys, if you've gone further in football betting you should have the slightest idea about Virtual football league.
But if you don't know about vfl, well i'll give you a lil intro.
VFL simply means virtual football league, Virtual football is a football league played by computer an not humans. It’s a software programmed league. it involves 16 teams and each matches last for 3mins. A league season lasts for 2hrs.
Since its a computerized, there are few tricks involved which will aid you to make good profit with risk and stress.

Though some old tricks are outdated now and no longer works, but if you play vfl daily like i do, you'll discover new loopholes.
So i took my time to sketch everything in a small file so i can share it with everyone.. its free and the size is just 1.2mb. so you would use too much data. Download here >> http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/54050574/file.html .
Wish you success and more greens.. compliments of the season.
Re: Vfl Winning Strategies by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
pls sir when are you dropping the new tips on vfl like you stated in the merrybet football thread
Re: Vfl Winning Strategies by maxddude(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
The Much awaited Video Course is Out. Learn how to earn N3,000 every 3Mins. No joke!

Details» » http://www.vflstrategies.com/p/are-you-really-serious-about-making_30.html

Blog - www.Vflstrategies.com

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Now Collects #100 To Buy Airtime / Training On Budgeting & Budgetary Control / When And How Did You Make Your First Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.