Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Laide Bakare's Husband Off The Hook? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare's Husband Off The Hook? (1005 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Photos: Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Is Living The Good Life In New York / Someone Tell Laide Bakare That She Has Lost Sexy Mojo,she Looks Like Normal Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laide Bakare's Husband Off The Hook? by engrkaz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
We all remember the story of this ATM Alhaji? Laide Bakare's Husby... Here is a link for an update on the story...

http://naijagists.com/laide-bakares-husband-wanted-for-fraud-tunde-orilowo-declared-wanted-by-efcc/

The dude lives or lived just behind my crib, the mansion has been under locks and cordoned off by the anti-graft agency, while Mr ATM went on low key... I saw someone that looks like Alhaji recently, could it be that he is off the hook? Folks around claims he has won the case against EFCC, or is it just a way of brainwashing his neighbors into believing he has come clean of all allegations? pls if you know anything about his re-appearance, let's share it here or should I start making arrangements for the bounty on his head to be paid into my bank account? lol..
Re: Laide Bakare's Husband Off The Hook? by temitemi1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
U mean in EPE Dnt worry I will notify EFCC ASAP grin grin grin
Re: Laide Bakare's Husband Off The Hook? by delishpot: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Amebo OP. That link has some sweet amebo jist sha. OP let me know what happens next.
Re: Laide Bakare's Husband Off The Hook? by engrkaz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
temitemi1:
U mean in EPE Dnt worry I will notify EFCC ASAP grin grin grin
Lol...Yea..Epe..
Re: Laide Bakare's Husband Off The Hook? by engrkaz(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
delishpot:
Amebo OP. That link has some sweet amebo jist sha. OP let me know what happens next.
Lol...Not an Amebo oo... just wondering...maybe the guy wan do fast one on us....
Re: Laide Bakare's Husband Off The Hook? by delishpot: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
engrkaz:
Lol...Not an Amebo oo... just wondering...maybe the guy wan do fast one on us....

grin

(1) (Reply)

P-square's 2014 Christmas Celebration. / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Report That Amber Rose Walked Out Of His Party / Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.