Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Xtra Time-blessing Or Curse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Xtra Time-blessing Or Curse (397 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Crude Oil: A Blessing To Nigeria or a Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xtra Time-blessing Or Curse by SmokingGunZ(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Since the invention of this borrow me credit or xtra time credit by many telecommunication companies, some people are happy about it, while some are not pleased with their experiences.
I am one of such, i borrowed N50 from Glo, and on loading N100 card, everything was deducted, i loaded another N100 card and i was told the debt of N50 has been offset...finally .
This is the sort of thing people go through, please share your experiences, do you like the trend? Or has it been unfair to you like it has been to many people.
Feel free to contribute, and dont forget to like and share wink

(1) (Reply)

.. / Pay Attention Or You Will Miss Out!!! / Fresh Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.