Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Compliment Of The Season - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Compliment Of The Season (595 Views)

Question Arising; Complement And Compliment / This Man Is Rude! Why Would He Compliment Me With A / Compliment Of The Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compliment Of The Season by Elinob(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
I would like to wish all nairaland member the festive season. Wishing you all a merry xmas and prosperous new 2015. Let all make nigeria a better nation and a different generation. I as a member of nairaland forum I will like to give my shout out to all member of the NLF it was really fabulous to push these year around its axis with you all members. Special greeting lacomus the one who introduce me here and my regard too all the following who be has a friend to me.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Special February In 1000 Years / Defacement Of Campaign Posters; Political Miscreants Or Gestapo Tactics? / How Much Inec Really Want To Pay Corps For This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.