Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 (2930 Views)

Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
1, DON-JaZZy
Credits- dorobucci by the mavins, OYO by D'prince, N-word rmx by Iceprince ft AKA

2, MasterKraft
Song credit- pangolo by DJ xclusive, Jaye Orimi by BankyW,

3, Jay-pizzle
Song credit- shake body by skales, TerryG by TerryG, banana by slyde,

4, Spellz
Song credit- Don gorgon by burna boy, Amin by dammy krane, key to the city by Tiwa savage, mummy MI by wizkid,

5,wizzyPro
Song credits- O set by Phyno, happy day by patoranking, Girly O by patoranking,

6, T-spize
Song credits- aye, Gallardo, sekem.

7, V-tek
Song credit - shekini, Onile, enemy solo

8, young John
Song credit- story for the gods

9, legenduryBeatz
Song credit- ginger, that could be us, oje, Ibadi, etc

10, popito
Shoki by orezi

Worthy mentions- shizzy, chopstix, GospelOnThBeatz, D'Tunez, neldrizzy cheesycheesycheesy

Read the topic b4 Чou criticise..
The likes of sarz, leriq, del'B, Pheelz nothing spectacular abt them in 2014..

Written by Neldrizzy!!
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by dbest01: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice!
U try.

But I think Pheelz should be on the list!
Produced most of Olamide mind blowing songs

Maleek berry isn't really producing beats like before.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by johnwizey: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pheelz produced skelemba nw
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
dbest01:
what is this naa?? S'B'A'N
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by dbest01: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
what is this naa?? Nairaland

Nah. Modified
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
dbest01:
Nice!
U try.

But I think Pheelz should be on the list!
Produced most of Olamide mind blowing songs

Maleek berry isn't really producing beats like before.
pheelz produced most of ola's song in 2013 not 2014.. Remember they parted ways??
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
johnwizey:
Pheelz produced skelemba nw
skelemba no hit na
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by jerryboiii(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shoutoutz to Jazzy! Wizzypro nd Tspize...d rest shud go to heck
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy do you know I'm not a DonJazzy fan? Lolz
I remember a day, my friend was comparing him to 'Timberland'....we almost fought that day, guy.
When that his new signee (can't remember his name) won the rookies award @ The Headies, I was angry, bc I felt it was politicised.
Yes, I admire how he can turn an empty beat/lines into something for national airplay but then....I feel the lyrics of his crew are bland...very bland.

What's "dorobucci...doroboss...doro this and doro that"....lmao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I remember a day, my friend was comparing him to 'Timberland'....we almost fought that day, guy.
When that his new signee (can't remember his name) won the rookies award @ The Headies, I was angry, bc I felt it was politicised.
Yes, I admire how he can turn an empty beat/lines into something for national airplay but then....I feel the lyrics of his crew are bland...very bland.

Loll the supreme mavin dynasty are simply the best group in 9ja Atm.... Reekado banks won the rookie of the year cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by dbest01: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
pheelz produced most of ola's song in 2013 not 2014.. Remember they parted ways??

No.

He still produced most of his song this year!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
dbest01:

No.

He still produced most of his song this year!
song(s) like??
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by herald9: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
I only know of Masterkraft... others are wack!!!
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by sulmeza(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Producing beats 4 noisemakers...i smh o...u're ryt anyway,dey r d real backbone behind d naija music industry cus dos 'noisemakers' gat no lyrics..so it's only their beats dat make up 4 dat.......don jay standout sa nd maybe shizzy nd masterkraft
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
herald9:

I only know of Masterkraft... others are wack!!!
Чou are trying to say Чou don't know Don dorobucci?? lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll the supreme mavin dynasty are simply the best group in 9ja Atm.... Reekado banks won the rookie of the year cheesy

Holy Grail!
I love that banana by Slyde. I never knew I can love a useless song like that o...lwkmd

Abeg send me the song na.

@Supreme Mavin dynasty @best group in 9ja ATM - a one eyed man is king in the land of the blind(s) y'know? grin
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Holy Grail!
I love that banana by Slyde. I never knew I can love a useless song like that o...lwkmd

Abeg send me the song na.

@Supreme Mavin dynasty @best group in 9ja ATM - a one eyed man is king in the land of the blind grin
Loll wicked.... Go to tooxclusive to download slyde-banana
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:

hehe...no mind me.
Thanks, I would check it out @tooexclusive. I keep repeating that song @Banana in my car, though I don't like the remix with Timaya much. I think he didn't make his appearance count.

As for Mavins...only Surulere appealed to me, not bc they were dancing like eyo in white, but bc it sounded (or it is) like an inspirational/motivational song. undecided
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by haymoney01(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
O.p. Pheelz produced ova 10songs on street o.t. He produced 'awon goons mi'. Who tld u skelemba didnt hit. Na bush u dy. Wen kids sef dy shout mr. macaroni. Hp u nt hating sha
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by kelechiMarie(f): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

totally agree with you jare.I have never liked the dorobucci song and adaobi song.DBJ is a good producer but his artistes sing
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
kelechiMarie:
totally agree with you jare.I have never liked the dorobucci song and adaobi song.DBJ is a good producer but his artistes sing
which of his artists doesn't sings well?? lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hehe...no mind me.
Thanks, I would check it out @tooexclusive. I keep repeating that song @Banana in my car, though I don't like the remix with Timaya much. I think he didn't make his appearance count.

As for Mavins...only Surulere appealed to me, not bc they were dancing like eyo in white, but bc it sounded (or it is) like an inspirational/motivational song. undecided
oh yu have a car?? cheesycheesy when are Чou gona take me fi a ride?? gringrin
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
haymoney01:
O.p. Pheelz produced ova 10songs on street o.t. He produced 'awon goons mi'. Who tld u skelemba didnt hit. Na bush u dy. Wen kids sef dy shout mr. macaroni. Hp u nt hating sha
well, if that's the case, he tried then, though i haven't listen to any track from Street OT apart from Oga Nla..
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by kelechiMarie(f): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
which of his artists doesn't sings well?? lipsrsealed
it's not the voice it's the lyrics.
I felt adaobi was over-hyped especially that korede bello's part
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
kelechiMarie:
it's not the voice it's the lyrics.
I felt adaobi was over-hyped especially that korede bello's part
have you listen to their individual song?? Cold outside, Africa prince by korede bello, chop am by reekado banks, and awww by di'ja ?? If Чou haven't, pls do, those guys are bunch of talent..
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by kelechiMarie(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
have you listen to their individual song?? Cold outside, Africa prince by korede bello, chop am by reekado banks, and awww by di'ja ?? If Чou haven't, pls do, those guys are bunch of talent..
i've heard di'ja's song :it was good but i dont like it(dis one's personal ish). I havent heard the others but i'd try to. I just hope it's not a typical naija song á la wizkid et al style 'cause i dont like those kinda songs.
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by dotcomnamename: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:

Banana, beat is good but the vocal is bad.. I believe!
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
kelechiMarie:
i've heard di'ja's song :it was good but i dont like it(dis one's personal ish). I havent heard the others but i'd try to. I just hope it's not a typical naija song á la wizkid et al style 'cause i dont like those kinda songs.
Loll, like i said earlier, those guys are pure talent, jus try and download the songs you will love them
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by dotcomnamename: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
kelechiMarie:

U must be a good Artist manager... Confirm observer! grin
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by dotcomnamename: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll, like i said earlier, those guys are pure talent, jus try and download the songs you will love them

Are you a producer or Artist manager?
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Are you a producer or Artist manager?
both... i produce, manage/promote artists, i also blog
Re: Top 10 Music Producers Who Rock 2014 And Contributed To Artists Success In 2014 by kelechiMarie(f): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
dotcomnamename:

U must be a good Artist manager... Confirm observer! grin
thanku sa

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sugar Mum And I (episode 1) / Finally: Checkout This Photoshoot Of Adam And Eve / Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shows Curves In Mirror Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.