Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Which Of These Two Have More Effect To A Man's Progress? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Two Have More Effect To A Man's Progress? (400 Views)

Malaria Parasite And Its Effect To Human Health In Nigeria / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Effect Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Have More Effect To A Man's Progress? by olaolu39(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Alcohol or womanizing?
I've been in a midst of two friends who argue a lot on their choices of lifestyle; Alcohol and womanizing.
I chose to advise and tell them how bad both are, but how worse one is than the other is still another issue that got them both in another level of argument.
Please tell me N/landers what your views are?

As for me, both is equally worst...
Re: Which Of These Two Have More Effect To A Man's Progress? by Dbestmax(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
He who gets drunk falls asleep
He dat falls asleep does not sin
He dat doesn't sin goes to heaven
So let us all drink and go to heaven

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Have More Effect To A Man's Progress? by Vince77(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Something must kill a man.
Re: Which Of These Two Have More Effect To A Man's Progress? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Womanising I think. I hear whenever you have sex with a woman you invoke a spirit from her into you. Some good and some bad. I don't believe that though. But looking at it from a logical angle,when a man jumps from one lady to another he is bound to get distracted from his goals. His thought process focus on how to take anything with skirt to bed. He stops thinking progressively. In addition,womanising costs more financially than alcoholism. So you can't save or invest.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Have More Effect To A Man's Progress? by olaolu39(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
No 10; I abide by your analysis..!but for the last one: (alcohol addict doesn't spend as much as a woman addict)...mhen...

(1) (Reply)

Cover Your Hair Or Out / Sad! 2 Siblings Mysteriously Drowned In Trans- Ekulu Enugu / Man Missed Lottery Jackpot By Seven Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.