Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. (14542 Views)

Gov Fashola, No Condition Is Permanent - Makoko protesters / Gov Fashola Leading The Chart! / Gov Fashola -rechristened---------now Fashoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
scripted is a true life personal experience by myself and Gov Fashola of Lagos.

1. i am an indigene of Lagos, a citizen of Nigeria who travelled to the united kingdom in 2007 for academic reasons.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
2: as a result, i obtained a first class degree in computing from the university of wales; iseb/ istqb foundation, intermediate and practitioner certificates in software testing and test management. i also obtained ITIL foundation certificate in IT service management.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by taiwo09: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
i think you just change breed...u no wellsad

8 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
3. on graduating, i obtained a psw visa and secured employment with a company called asperity employee benefits ltd now known as reward gateway in london, which unknown to me at that time was a freemason organisation.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
4. i became a freemason "targeted victim" of freemasons for refusing to "fit in" to worship jaobulon, become a freemason member. over time i was subject to the most evil and subtle warfare ever devised by man. this warfare was launched in corroboation with the uk police and judicial institutions, as at that time it was unknown to me the that the entire uk government was controlled by freemasons, as a result of which i had no chance of obtaining justice in the uk.

5. long story short, the uk freemason govt, siezed all my certificates, my international passport, money, phones, wallet and luggage; put me on a plane and deported me to nigeria, simply for refusing to join freemason on 1 october 2014.

6. i returned to nigeria without any money or means of living, i was homeless and dead broke without any money. i needed my certificates to go for nysc and work, so i proceeded to send an email to the lagos state govt and also went there to explain my situation and request for assistance.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
7. on getting to the gov fashola's office on 09/10/2014. i met one mr lere, who serves as an assistant to the gov, and from the look of things his job description involves recieving correspondence on behalf of the govenor. he works alongside a fat dude who calls himself a prince.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by todayguest(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bros complete the half story.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
8. from mr lere's countenance and demeanour it became obvious that my arrival was being expected. at this time i simply assumed that this was because of the email i had previously sent to the govenor's office. nonetheless, i explained the purpose of my coming to mr lere and the circumstances of my deportation to nigeria. as a result of which i need the assistance of the govt to recover my certificates, passport, money and property from the uk freemason government, housing and unemployment benefit to survive the harsh reality of lagos.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by galadima77(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
so how does ur post make BRF a freemason?
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
9. unknown to me, the job of continuing the freemason "targetted person" attack has now been given to gov fashola, since i was now resident. mr lere (in the usual freemason) parlance made it clear that my case was "hopeless" unless i yielded to their demands. i pretented not to understand, as my natural assumption was that freemasonry subtle evil was limited to the uk. he asked me to go and draft another letter to the govenor expressing my cconcerns. which i did immediately and returned to the gov' s office.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
please bear with me, i am typing and uploading from a phone which explains d slow porousity. brb

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by achinaboy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
am waiting 4 u to continue

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
10. i intend to upload my entire correspondence with gov fashola
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by tit(f): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
noetic16:
9. unknown to me, the job of continuing the freemason "targetted person" attack has now been given to gov fashola,

chaai!
i am sorry oo, my sister.
this wicked people fool everywhere.
you have to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by achinaboy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
still waiting
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by achinaboy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
noetic16:
scripted is a true life personal experience by myself and Gov Fashola of Lagos.

1. i am an indigene of Lagos, a citizen of Nigeria who travelled to the united kingdom in 2007 for academic reasons.
boy finish this story na

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
on returning to the gov office after the stipulated 2 weeks, this time i
met 2 other men at mr lere's office. they proceeded to tell me in very
clear terms that unless i met their demands which is to join freemason
and also to be a gay partner to fashola. i was shocked beyond
expression, had it not been that i was farmiliar with subtle freemason
attacks in d uk, i would have assumed that there was a case of a
mistaken identity. the gay dimension really took me off balance, as i m
not gay, have Never indulged in a gay activity and to the best of my knowledge
(at that time) fashola was not gay. so where did this madness come
from? all i asked for was for the gov to kindly help me recover my
certificates, luggage and money held by d uk freemason govt and to also
help me with housing and unemployment benefit, since i was now stranded
and homeless.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
12. that encounter ended in a serious shouting match at the govenor's office as i was very infuriated and least expected such from fashola. i dropped the letter and left. however in freemason parlance of covering their track, they said my letter had no address on it. how do u expect an homeless person to have an address.

13. without boring with d details, after that encounter, i survived 2 assasination attempts and had to keep walking around lagos on d 3rd mainland bridge just to stay alive. i am convinced within my spirit that gov fashola and his freemason cohots were responsible for these attempts on my life.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by stebell(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Guy don't worry come PH. Here yu can hav a job without too many papers. I think I shud help yu. Control me personally.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
13. i am being stalked all over lagos by freemasons. they are in car parks, drivers, conductors, bankers (diamond bank), NSCDC, DSS. they use single ladies as bait. they have repeatedly induced my friends and aquaintances into spying for them. they are specifically determined to make life unbearable for me.

14. to give u a perfect picture of events, i need to emphasize that when i dropped my first correspondence to fashola, i borrowed funds to travel to abuja to equally write to the president. i will now that experience as well in order that u may get the true picture.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
14. on dropping my first letter to fashola, i proceeded to abuja to write to the president gej about the situation. i entered aso rock through the fire service entrance at asokoro and was told i cld not see the president without an appointment but was told i cld drop a letter for him at the second gate called "either lipod or polid gate" i cant remember now. i went there as directed and saw the special assistant to the president who recieves correspondence on his behalf in a kiosk like office; i also gather that the dude (a northerner) is also a sss personnel.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
15. i explained my situation to the president's pa and he assured me that the president would respond to me letter and fix these problems. he assured me that the president wld recover my certificates and also help me housing and cash as requested in my letter. i dropped my letter and was very excited. he filed the letter in the official list of the president's correspondence and this made me glad. i left for lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2014
16. unknown to me, writing to the president was simply an invitation for me to be stalked for reasons i dont know, by the DSSS and NSCDC. nscdc agents in ogbomoso (where i ran away to as a result of fashola's attempts on my life) wld break into my room whenever i m out of the house to ransack my property, as though i m a terrorist. working in collaboration with the DSSS, they also placed girls as baits and encouraged residents to be hostile towards me (which are typical freemason tactics against "targeted persons")

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Lobolintin(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Can't believe am reading this with my Alomo and Cat fish.. Oya, what happen for Aso.. Did GEJ wana. Rape ya too... Did u drop letter in first lady office also... Nah that one go interest me pass.... Cont

23 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Lobolintin:
Can't believe am reading this with my Alomo and Cat fish.. Oya, what happen for Aso.. Did GEJ wana. Rape ya too... Did u drop letter in first lady office also... Nah that one go interest me pass.... Cont
lol
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2014
17: after waiting for 5 weeks and not hearing from the president as promised by his pa. i proceeded to abuja again to see his pa and drop a reminder. when i got to aso rock, i was told the pa was not around but can my reminder letter to the DSSS guys at d lipod gate. i did just that.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmmmmm, na wa ooooooooo.

I can't doubt this man's story because a lot of occultic and macabre rituals are attached to the acquisition and maaintenance of Great wealth and power.

Mr OP,its your word against those of the Powers that be!!!

Be Careful!!!

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2014
18. on my way out of aso rock, i started asking for directions to gwagalada. as i had been previously informed that i cld get very cheap ride back to lagos or ogbomoso from gwagwalada in d form of "sole". i walked to a bus stop in abuja and started asking for directions.at this bus stop was a well dressed woman, a man and 4 cabs, who unknown to me at that time were all DSSS agents whose primary assignment was to spy on me for reasons i still dont know.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by tit(f): 12:23am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
18. on my way out of aso rock, i started asking for directions to gwagalada. as i had been previously informed that i cld get very cheap ride back to lagos or ogbomoso from gwagwalada in d form of "sole". i walked to a bus stop in abuja and started asking for directions.at this bus stop was a well dressed woman, a man and 4 cabs, who unknown to me at that time were all DSSS agents whose primary assignment was to spy on me for reasons i still dont know.

Kaai!
May Allahu protect you so you can tell us the story to the end.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by vedd: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Following...

to comment later

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2014
grin

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 12:37am On Dec 30, 2014
19. in my innocence i approached these persons and informed them i am seeking for a cab or bus to gwagwalada. as part of their ops, they all gave different contradicting suggestions. eventually i settled to board the abuja metro bus as suggested by d well dressed lady heading to berger, from where i can board a bus to gwagwalada. i boarded the bus and so did she, i sat one seat away from her. at d next stop, a man boarded who sat between us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Funny Memes World / Rib Cracking Jokes / Wrecking Ball Remix - Nigerian Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.