Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Share Your Most Embarassing Incidents.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Incidents.. (302 Views)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment / The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarassing Incidents.. by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2014
In exchange for a free month of tutoring, a super hot girl in my school, *Becca, agreed to pretend to be my gf for a week, I struck this deal in order to get my crush, *Sandra, to notice me,,

At first people were surprised to see both of us hanging out, and even Sandra began to "hail" me when I see her,,.. Buh I go just bone, u know now...

Tragedy then struck ; we were in class one morning, during our free period, I was sitting with Becca, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sandra staring @ us,, I really wanted to make her jealous, so I leaned in towards Becca for a kiss,, all of a sudden, she pulled back and shouted: "kissing was not part of the agreement"....

Choiii... I tried to laugh it off,, buh I was totally bummed... The kind laugh wey them laff me that day ehn.... Mtcheew, I wan die...... Now Sandra won't even say hey to me....

I lost my self esteem and my crush,, lol....

Buh d@ was years back shaa...

Share yours if you have any....

* names have been changed..
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Incidents.. by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmm love dont cost a thing. grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Incidents.. by adebayo201: 3:49am On Dec 30, 2014
@OAU campus... when bat shit on top my guy's head...

and the day a bat almost bite me near faj bus stop and a bike rider told me that... "ti o ba sa e je, wa gba pe Jesus ki somo ife"
that's... if the bat bite you, you'll know that Jesus is not from Ife

grin

(1) (Reply)

SAP FICO Online Training / Niger-delta For Buhari / FRIEND ZONE: What Are Your Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.