Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Got A Job At Umuahia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job At Umuahia (2476 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Job At Umuahia by NewIdeas: 4:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Pls my people, my brother just got a job at Umuahia and he is about to resume on jan 7,what are the advantages of living and working at Umuahia Abia i e i will appreciate your contributions regarding accomodation,transport ,availabilty water,cost of living,lifestlye etc.pls its urgent.thanks
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by GboyegaD(m): 4:43am On Dec 30, 2014
What type of job is it?
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by Valmesk(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Umuahia is a nice place to stay,cost of treansportation is not that high,it depends on the area he got his job,he should try and rent an apartment at least some kms away from his job, area ,if he's one dat loves night clubbing,it's a no-no in Umuahia,he should be careful with women more especially students of MOUAU university unless he doesn't want to keep some savings,food stuffs are not that costly but affordable he will meet mostly civil servants,summarily Umuahia is a nice place to stay,congrats to him. He is highly welcomed to Umuahia.
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by NewIdeas: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2014
Valmesk:
Umuahia is a nice place to stay,cost of treansportation is not that high,it depends on the area he got his job,he should try and rent an apartment at least some kms away from his job, area ,if he's one dat loves night clubbing,it's a no-no in Umuahia,he should be careful with women more especially students of MOUAU university unless he doesn't want to keep some savings,food stuffs are not that costly but affordable he will meet mostly civil servants,summarily Umuahia is a nice place to stay,congrats to him. He is highly welcomed to Umuahia.
thanks bros i appreciate your contribution.pls do you live at Umuahia?if yes like at what range can he get a 2bedroom flat or 1bedroom flat.thanks
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by NewIdeas: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2014
@valmesrk bros i am still waiting for your response
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by protocol(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2014
which part of UMUAHIA did he get the job? 2bed is like 180-250. mostky a yr rent. is a wonderful town for a born again or afaa. lol
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by HRMEzeMO(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Guy,me I be umuahian born and brought up...umuahia is a nice place to work,cost less,trans. Less,babes on low key ie affordable,contact me. On this kachimyke2@yahoo.com
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by Valmesk(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by arabralph(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
luckily i am from umuahia and i just came in from my town yesterday.Umuahia is a town that has all it takes to live very fine.i bet u it has a good nite life provided u have money.its standard of living is very affordable depending on how u wanna live.its a serene town with very clean road network.make sure u visit D'Latinos or D'place for a wonderful outing.for living u cud go to Ahiaeke or Umuafai for affordable accomodation.i graduated from MOUAU also and know more of d town.finally desist from talking openly about the state politics in public places.it also has a good mix of peaceful cultist/cultism quietly controlled by the Pyrates Confraternity.its a town u will love not to leave evn after u hv been posted out.its a nice town.i think i have told u 75percent.feel free to reach me at ojeigbo@gmail.com,u r very welcome!

1 Like

Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by Jasonisnotdead: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Valmesk:
I graduated from MOUAU and also running my M.Sc there,i do spend some of my days in Umuahia,with respect to rentage it depends on the area of Umuahia he got the job,a self contain approximately goes from #120,000-#240,000 per annum depending on the facilities attached,but he can still go towards some localities where rentage are cheaper,in all,Umuahia is a nice place to stay and also a wonderful place to save ur income with wonderful serenity.
Great Umudyke!
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by fizzile(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
My broda plz if u want to succeed in dat town please just stay on your own in dat city. Umuahia is one town dat is filled wit all manner of cultists. 2 out of 10guys r cultist. So nomata where u decide to get an apartment,just learn to be on ur own and mind the company u folo. I have been in umuahia for 6years before I relocated to calabar. Though cost of living is okay but the environment is not as serene and people are paintin it. Those sayin umuahia is serene have not been to towns like calabar or uyo. For me umuahia is just one dirty and disorganized town wit all manner of keke plying all the routes without restrictions. Well I wish u luck but most imptntly,look for a gud church where God exist,be close to ur God,stay on ur own,mind d company u folo and be security conscious.
Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2014
fizzile:
My broda plz if u want to succeed in dat town please just stay on your own in dat city. Umuahia is one town dat is filled wit all manner of cultists. 2 out of 10guys r cultist. So nomata where u decide to get an apartment,just learn to be on ur own and mind the company u folo. I have been in umuahia for 6years before I relocated to calabar. Though cost of living is okay but the environment is not as serene and people are paintin it. Those sayin umuahia is serene have not been to towns like calabar or uyo. For me umuahia is just one dirty and disorganized town wit all manner of keke plying all the routes without restrictions. Well I wish u luck but most imptntly,look for a gud church where God exist,be close to ur God,stay on ur own,mind d company u folo and be security conscious.

You Just Lied. What Made Umuahia Dirty? Can U Explain To Us Please? Umuahia Is A Cool And Neat Town. If You Want To Live A Cool Life, Then U Are Welcome, If U WanT To Club, There Are Many Clubs. Good Hotels And Hangouts. People Talking About Cultism In Umuahia, How Many Times Have U Heard That There Is A Cult Clash And That There Are Killings?..

OP Please Tell Your Brother That He Is In A Safe City/Town.

For My MOUAU Brothers, I Sight Una.. Greatest Umudyke.. We Are Universally Competent.. Graduated And Also Running My MSc At MOUAU

1 Like

Re: Got A Job At Umuahia by Gboliwe: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
NewIdeas:
Pls my people, my brother just got a job at Umuahia and he is about to resume on jan 7,what are the advantages of living and working at Umuahia Abia i e i will appreciate your contributions regarding accomodation,transport ,availabilty water,cost of living,lifestlye etc.pls its urgent.thanks

Hey! Are you still in Umuahia? I need to make enquiries please

(1) (Reply)

Enlistment Into The National Task Force Anambra State Command / MIL ADMIN Job Interview Invitation At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos / I Just Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.