Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlo Ancelotti Win At Globe Soccer Awards - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlo Ancelotti Win At Globe Soccer Awards (415 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At GLOBE SOCCER AWARDS In Dubai / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 Award At The Globe Soccer Awards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlo Ancelotti Win At Globe Soccer Awards by Pheals(f): 4:35am On Dec 30, 2014
It was a good night for Real Madrid asCristiano RonaldoandCarlo Ancelottias they won the awards for the Best Player and Best Coach of the Year at the 2014 Globe Soccer Awards in Dubai.
Ronaldo had led Real Madrid to a record 10th Champions League title, setting a new record for most goals scored in a single campaign along the way.
“I just feel happy it’s one more trophy for my dedication and hard work. I want to say thank you to the people at Real Madrid, – the players, the coach – we had a fantastic season, we won four trophies and we are one of the best teams in the world,” Ronaldo said.
“La Decima was a special moment as Real Madrid have looked forward to winning it.
“To win this award is one of the great pleasures, I am very proud.”
Carlo Ancelotti saw off competition from World Cup winnerJoachim LoweandPep Guardiolato claim the Coach’s prize
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlo Ancelotti Win At Globe Soccer Awards by jerryboiii(m): 4:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Christiano my boiii

(1) (Reply)

Terry Demands Chelsea Response / New Way To Become Successful In 2015 (for Football Betting) / Shortest Verse In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.