Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Top Ten Artiste Whose Album Will Rock Come 2015. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Artiste Whose Album Will Rock Come 2015. (1298 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: My Debut Album Will Be Out In November - Praiz / Durella, Olamide Is On The DKM Album & Will Be In All GT Bank Offices - D'banj / Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Artiste Whose Album Will Rock Come 2015. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2014
This year has been a good year for Nigerian artistes, because this year was the year of album dropping, endorsements raking, and shows headlining for many artistes in the country. The likes of Olamide, wiskid, p-square, Brymo, Asa, Sean tizzle, Mi, and hosts of others, had a great, progressive and successful year. All of them dishing out massive earthquake Albums that shook the whole world.

But talking of the approaching 2015, many artistes have said 2015 would be their year in terms of churning out albums.

And here is the top ten artistes their album will rock come 2015. (it comes in a decending order).

10. Joe el Amadi:
2014 was a great year for this guy, speaking of his singles he churned out this year, everyone of them was massive. The like of "Oya nw" ft Oritse femi, "hold on" ft Tu baba, "you are in love", "Ileke" and the likes was massive. And I bet , this guy album will go haywire whenever it drop in the coming year.

9. Chidinma:
"Miss kedike lori speaker, miss kedike feya speaker". Anytime i dey hear this song, i just go like "omo, shey na Chidinma be dis?" That song was massive especially with wizzy baba (not a kid anymore). Also this year, Chidinma was a force to reckon with, churning out hit upon hit, like "Oh baby" ft Flavour and the likes, and am sure come 2015, her album will be among the A list album that would be released that year.

8. Seyi Shay:
Seyi Shay no doubt was a prominent artiste this year. Her single "Murda" ft Patoranking and Shaydee was a Murdered hit causing stir amongst music lovers, and single with Wizzbaba, "my baby" was also a hit. Tell me why her album will never be a hit come 2015.

7. Skales:
After expiration of contracts with his former label, EME, He came out with his own label named OHK and later got signed to Baseline Records. But this hamper him from gaining musical achievements this year, came out with a club banger and street anthem "shake body", splashing it to the face of his former boss, Banky w like, " bro see wetin u no help me achieve when i dey with u, na im i don dey achieve solely by myself"(just saying though). And his second single with Drey beats, "Obi" was also a hit. "obi shikolobi obi" (our song in primary school...thief), and no doubt 2015 will be a great year for him, and his album would be a 'twinkle twinkle little star'.

6. Reminisce:
"Baba Hafusa lon ki", that's his popular line in one of his songs and suprisingly, that's the name of his upcoming album "Baba Hafusa". He revealed this last thre month ago. This year was good for Reminisce but not so great. Churning out only four singles which one of them is of massive hit. *singing* "wafe ku lale yii". That was his best work of 2014, the song "tesojue" was a club banger and comes with a good video (don't like the video though). And he raked in millions of naira from his endorsements with Samsung Mobile, and with this, "Baba Hafusa will be a force to reckon with amongst all the album that will be dropped in 2015.

5. Vector:
"oshaaamo, oundun"...VEC had a very brilliant and a fantastic year. After settling is feud with his former label, YSG, He came out with a big project tagged #A7, his mixtape for his comeback and it was highly received by music lovers. To send some warning pulser to the other artistes, this year alone, he bagged 3 endorsements all together. One from LCCI (Lagos Chamber of Commerce Industry), another with Vitafoam and the last from Jack Daniels. And he got the three within three months of his comeback. Come 2015, his album am sure is gonna be massive for music lovers, especially for rap lovers. Oundun.

4. Oritse Femi:
The self proclaimed musical Taliban has a made a name for himself within years of his arrival. His song, "double wahala" was one of the biggest and massive song of 2014. And he didn't stop there, calling the Koko master himself to feature in the remix of his song, which he did, (even though some say Dbanj spoil the song...i no know oo). The video was even shot oversea (don't know the place sha..). His song with Davido, "sexy ladies" was also a hit. No doubt , 2014 was a great year for him despite the fact that he was hindered by some obstacles, the incident of which he was being persued by some armed robbers and in the process, his newly gifted Range Rover evoque got hited by an oncoming vehicle and it was badly damaged beyond recognition, but nevertheless, he stood upright and says no to defeat. Very sure his album would be one of the most sought after come 2015.

3. Patoranking:
"whahyasay"! I swear this dude is an impeccable raggae artistes we've ever heard in Nigeria. He was first discovered by Timaya but later on signed contracts with Foston Music, and from there he kick start is carrer fully. His first single. "Alubarika" was a hit, before his major hit was dropped, "girlie o", I swear that song was massive, One of the biggest hit of the year and one of my biggest song ever. But he didn't stop there, He surge forward to remix the song ft Tiwa savage.
Re: Top Ten Artiste Whose Album Will Rock Come 2015. by ShakurM(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Modenine nkor grin
Re: Top Ten Artiste Whose Album Will Rock Come 2015. by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Continuation (still talking about patoranking).

The song scatterd every nooks and crannies of the nation. He didn't stop their, he release a wedding song, 'happy day' which was also warmly received, and again he bags an endorsements with an unknown company and still went ahead to clinch The Headies award for Next Rated Category, and he was also gifted a brand new Hayundai SUV, added to his Range Rover given to him by his label. Pls what next, if that is the case, then u should know that his album will be massive come 2015.

2. Wande coal:
Black Diamond has he's popularly called had a great year, churning out hits upon hits, from the likes of baby hello, plan b, Rotate, My way, Baby face and the likes. And this year he was revealed as a glo ambassador, what a great feat (do you know what it takes to be a Glo ambassador? Plenty plenty). His album should have been released this year but due to some little problems, he postponed it to the coming year (according to him). And am sure the album would be of a great quality and he go sell like mad.

1. Davido:
If u ask any music lover who the owner of 2014 is, surely, if that person is not dumb, the answer he would give will be surely Davido. He is aguably the biggest artiste of 2014, churning out hits upon hits, raking in endorsements and headlining all the major shoe in the continent. The aye crooner got 22 fantastic, fabulous, extraordinary,spledor and grandeur awards, and coincidentally, he also turned 22 this year. Among the awards he got were BET, two MAMAs and numerous others. His massive hit single Aye shook the whole world. The song was a club banger, street anthem and also a song for the old folks (imagine an octogenarian singing Aye), and the video is the most watched in Nigeria in 2014, so what else do you want from the young dude. And just three days ago he tweeted that his album will be dropping April of next year, and am sure is goin to be the best come 2015.

Do you agree with the list?

N.B.. This post is exclusively only on Nairaland as written by 2undexy.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Artiste Whose Album Will Rock Come 2015. by Yustash001(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2014
And who told you Olamide will not rock in 2015?...He should top that list abeg...
Re: Top Ten Artiste Whose Album Will Rock Come 2015. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2014
Yustash001:
And who told you Olamide will not rock in 2015?...He should top that list abeg...

their is no buzz abt him releasin an album...so y shld he
Re: Top Ten Artiste Whose Album Will Rock Come 2015. by Yustash001(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
2undexy:

their is no buzz abt him releasin an album...so y shld he
and how did you know he's not release an album?....He released an album last year...he did the same this year as well....

(1) (Reply)

Pic:I'm An Illiterate,9ice Says While Campaigning For Buhari,Osinbajo And Ambode / Man Spends Over $100,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like ’80s-era Madonna / {PHOTO} Christina Milan’s Sister Steals The Spotlight In Hot Pink Buttonless Sui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.