Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Seun Please Call Your Mods To Order - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Call Your Mods To Order (591 Views)

Seun,tell Your Mods Not To Ban Me,i Want To Expose A Scammer / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / NAIRALANDERS:: Whats Your Take On The New Attitude Of Mods To Deleting Posts.. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Seun Please Call Your Mods To Order by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Seun, I don't know the kind of useless dictators you have moderating this site, but kindly tell whichever drunk one that banned my Safarigirl account to unban it.

They either do that or ban me only in Politics section, I only asked whether the mod was posting repeated topics on FP because he was drunk and I received a total ban.

Please I'm writing a story on Literature section that I intend to conclude before the end of the year and I can't do that if some powerdrunk fool banned me till January 02...he can't even say what exactly the comment was that warranted a ban

Kindly unban my Safarigirl account on Literature section so I can finish postiong that story.

Cc RealMrstan, lalasticlala, ishilove and whoever else is a mod.
Re: Seun Please Call Your Mods To Order by Seun(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rule 19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015? / Airtel Reaffirms Commitment To Empowering Underprivileged Nigerians / Photos: This Flat Is For Blacks Only: Racist Campaign Against White Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.