Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. (6214 Views)

Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? / Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics / I Won't "Smash" If His "D" Is Too Big Or Too Small- Cool Fm Oap Destiny Amaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by bidexmat(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Model, Actor, TV Presenter and Reality TV star, Events Coordinator and Producer

She was born to a Nigerian father and South American, French and African mother, Destiny Amaka first captured the public’s eyes at the tender age of 13 with a BAFTA nomination for a teen documentary on human rights issues, in which she travelled to Mali, France and the United Kingdom. The documentary was produced by ITV and Channel 4 in the UK. This opened up doors for more work presenting shows on Nickelodeon covering news week, Trouble TV on the hit show “Talk to the hand”, “wise up” for Channel 4 and slowly progressed into acting, singing and several plus size catalogue, magazine, beauty and cat walk modelling. She currently anchors the Cool Overnight Lounge on Cool FM with Hasheem the Machine. I bet you, only one or two Persons can stand her physical qualities amongst her female counterparts. She's got the butt, the face and the voice. She is so real on air and freaky. If u think you are a sexologist. then tune in to her Freaky Friday programme between 1am to 5am.
Warning- it's not for the ill-fainted heart. See photos before and after the cut.

2 Likes

Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by bidexmat(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mor pics....

1 Like

Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by bidexmat(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lil more....

Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by bidexmat(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dezouza

1 Like

Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by hatux: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
How much did she pay you for this advert?

1 Like

Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by bidexmat(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
hatux:
How much did she pay you for this advert?
she vowed to pay me with your spouse. Quote me and see the new year not!

1 Like

Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by Ladybluecash(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
No b news joor
Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by kendrick9(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
ukwu things on point
Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by ROZZAYY(f): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nice! Unfortunately we do not know her and we aren't interested.
Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by kenex4ever(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
She set die! Fat toolz dey learn

1 Like

Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fine lady
Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by mesoade(m): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2014
bidexmat:
she vowed to pay me with your spouse. Quote me and see the new year not!
for your mind

Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by Akosbaba(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Endowed indeed
Re: Meet This So Endowed Fast Rising Star OAP, DESTINY AMAKA. by PussySlayer: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2014
chai...see aasse!

(1) (Reply)

"Your Watermelon Fresh"- Fan Tells Actress,habibat Adunni Who Flaunts Cleavage / Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos) / Akon Live In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.