Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Android and iOS Tutorials Everyday - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android and iOS Tutorials Everyday (677 Views)

Sahara Reporters Android And Blackberry 10 App Download / How To Create An Android And Ios Application In Just 5 Minutes (VIDEO) / Whot! A Card Game For Ios,android And Facebook Developed By A Nigerian In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android and iOS Tutorials Everyday by nollyj: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
I have written extensive tutorials on different issues beginners and intermediate android developers face in their every day application development in my blog. I can't paste it here because the bot keeps banning me once I paste more than one link. I will be adding tutorials everyday so stay tuned

If you are interested you can check them out.

HOW TO DISPLAY PROGRESS BAR IN ANDROID

HOW TO CHECK FOR NETWORK AVAILABILITY IN ANDROID APP

HOW TO USE NATIVE AND CUSTOM FONTS IN ANDROID APP

HOW TO MAKE ANDROID ACTIVITY FULL SCREEN

HOW TO TRANSFER DATA BETWEEN TWO ACTIVITIES IN ANDROID

HOW TO USE PARSE BACKEND IN ANDROID APP

HOW TO USE WEBVIEW ON AN ALERTDIALOG IN ANDROID

and much more here http://inducesmile.com/blog/

(1) (Reply)

Reviews / Free Browsing With Your Modems / How to speed up mac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.