Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Its A New Year Guys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Its A New Year Guys (587 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its A New Year Guys by mcfynest(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
HELLO GUYS,

Its another year running out o, hope we were able to achieve our plans, targets, objectives, goals and aims
my fellow business men/women, nairaland has been good to me o. many people has helped me to achieve many of my business objectives.
Guys we can still make it big in the ist quater of next year. greetings to my ogas and colleagues and mentors. mayorall, canme4u, justi4jesu, maclef, surveycash, and many others i didnt mention. you guys are great!!! proud to have been following you guys(mostly silently).

Thanks y"all.

another business that you can do is the business of wristband customization. dAMN!!! that business(if you have contracts) na blood MONEY.

check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2039281/made-800k-wristband-year

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO IMPORT ANYTHING FROM CHINA, WRISTBAND CUSTOMIZATION, PLEASE HOLLA @ YOUR BOY @ MCFYNEST STORE.
mcfynest89@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its A New Year Guys by mcfynest(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
IT ALL STARTED FROM READING THIS-

https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

THEN LATER

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

AND I TOOK THE BOLD STEP OF STARTING IT WITH LITTLE LESS THAN 10 K, AND TODAY I CAN SAY THAT IMPORTATION IS VERY LUCRATIVE ASIDE THAT $ IS HIGH NOW AND BAD SHIPPING AGENTS.

I GOT VINTAGE WRISTWATCHES AND BRACELET, LATER I GOT A TAB(I REGRETTED BUYING IT, COS I WAS FOLLOWING BANDWAGON)

Re: Its A New Year Guys by mcfynest(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
THESE ARE ALSO PART OF WHAT HAVE BEEN ABLE TOBUY AND SELL AND MAKE GREAT PROFIT(TIMES 2) AT A TIME IMPORTATION WAS HOT CAKE, BUT I TELL YOU STILL, IT IS STILL HOT CAKE IF YOU KNOW YOUR WAY. THE LAPTOP IS MY CURRENT ONE WHICH WAS GOTTEN FROM EBAY

Re: Its A New Year Guys by mcfynest(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
GAT ANY CLARIFICATION ASK HERE OR CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL @ mcfynest89@gmail.com
Re: Its A New Year Guys by mcfynest(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2014
TESTED TRUSTED RELIABLE

Re: Its A New Year Guys by mcfynest(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2014
WE DEAL MAINLY ON FEMALE WEARS, WE GIVE YOU THE BEST WHOLESALE PRIZES.

Re: Its A New Year Guys by Canme4u(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2014
mcfynest:
HELLO GUYS,

Its another year running out o, hope we were able to achieve our plans, targets, objectives, goals and aims
my fellow business men/women, nairaland has been good to me o. many people has helped me to achieve many of my business objectives.
Guys we can still make it big in the ist quater of next year. greetings to my ogas and colleagues and mentors. mayorall, canme4u, justi4jesu, maclef, surveycash, and many others i didnt mention. you guys are great!!! proud to have been following you guys(mostly silently).

Thanks y"all.

another business that you can do is the business of wristband customization. dAMN!!! that business(if you have contracts) na blood MONEY.

check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2039281/made-800k-wristband-year

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO IMPORT ANYTHING FROM CHINA, WRISTBAND CUSTOMIZATION, PLEASE HOLLA @ YOUR BOY @ MCFYNEST STORE.
mcfynest89@gmail.com

Merry Xmas Brother.
Re: Its A New Year Guys by mcfynest(m): 1:52am On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year my oga @ the top
Re: Its A New Year Guys by arbitrage: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Can you confirm if a Chinese seller website is genuine or fake? Look at 24tep.com and 200rsb.com to verify their authenticity.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Posting News On Social Media E.g Nairaland. REVEALED!! / Refer Your Friend To This Link And Make 5 Dollars In To Your Local Account / How To Make A Living Trading Binary Option With Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.