Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ladies Do You Clean Up After Urinating? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Do You Clean Up After Urinating? (1007 Views)

Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? / Photos: Man Electrocuted In Surulere After Urinating On A Naked Transformer Cabl / Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Clean Up After Urinating? by kccarew(f): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
I would like to know if as a lady when you urinate if you do clean up, if no why?

Well here are some reasons why I would clean up after I urinate:
1.I hate the feel of urine or even water so after I urinate I clean up and dry with clean cloth or tissue to prevent my undies from getting wet
2.It makes me feel clean instead of having the smell of urine or satins on my panties.
3.I feel comfortable if any doctor wants to examine me
4.If I find myself in a friends house I wouldn't be shy to use her toilet cos I know am clean
5.Its healthy because it prevents me from having infections,

Now 5 is very important because our urine is toxic and the basicity could be harmful on our delicate part.
Re: Ladies Do You Clean Up After Urinating? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
It's hygienic to.

Who doesn't?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Clean Up After Urinating? by jingh(f): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Ladies Do You Clean Up After Urinating? by tpia3396: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Ladies Do You Clean Up After Urinating? by kccarew(f): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
I know a lot of ladies who doesn't, and when asked , they be like, nothing I don't like to, some say I dey rush
MzNelly:
It's hygienic to.

Who doesn't?

(1) (Reply)

Male Infertility:sperm Care This Might Be Helpful. / The Simplest Way NO2 MAXIMUS Is Useful? / (photos) - Dangerous Bananas On The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.