Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi (914 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Pretty In Pink / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons / P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi by Naijafamous(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2014

Folorunsho Alakija is the richest black woman in the world and she’s not just only wealthy in terms of money alone, but also in beauty.

The 63 year old fashion, oil and printing industries is bold and beautiful on the cover of Hello Magazine and we’re loving her looks.

In this issue of the Magazine, she spoke on an array of things, from her personal life to getting an oil license and her success story.

Photo Credit: http://naijafamous.com/2014/12/folorunsho-alakija-stuns-pink-diamonds-cover-hello-nigeria-magazine-photos/
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi by IamDejman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Money good for body
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi by Begonia(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
She looks good smiley

Let me go and read her interview so I can learn a little cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi by jingh(f): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
this is money.

God envelop and stamp me with money
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi by Lovechyld101(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2014
jingh:
this is money.

God envelop and stamp me with money
God after finish enveloping and stamp her with money give me the power to spend the money well.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi by mesoade(m): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2014
Exactly what i want my wife to look like at 63
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stuns In Pink & Diamonds On The Cover Of Hello Nigeria Magazi by AfricanApple(f): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2014
so beautiful
so elegant
so classy
so intelligent
so rich
so sexy
so inspiring

gosh! and I'm wondering why she wouldn't be my role model

(1) (Reply)

See This Lovely Picture Of Nigerian Footballer Mikel Obi And His Brother / RE-SHARE: Your Mindset About Linda Ikeji Will Change After Reading This? / Brad Pitt Turns Hollywood Actor,david Oyelowo's Name To A Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.