Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Any Purchase Order Financing Firms In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Purchase Order Financing Firms In Nigeria? (720 Views)

Chinese, Indian Firms Illegally Mining Nigeria’s Solid Minerals / List Of Active Stock Brokerage Firms In Nigeria / The Best Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Purchase Order Financing Firms In Nigeria? by YoungExec: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Purchase order financing can fund a large domestic or international business opportunity that banks will not approve. While a bank looks at your company’s finances, age and performance of your account with them, PO Financiers look at the credibility and credit worthiness of your customer. Therefore, It's not about you but about how sure they are that your customer will pay once the order is delivered.

If you sell products to large companies or government concerns, PO financiers can fund procurment and delivery to your client who then pays them directly not you. They pay you the balance once they deduct their initial funding plus charges. It’s a great way to get needed the working capital as the alternative is to lose the deal entirely.

I just got a Purchase order from an FG institution to supply equipment and desperately need PO financing. LPO financing from banks are too expensive and tedious to access especially since the equipment manufactures are based in the US not locally in Nigeria.

I have a mid-January deadline to meet so urgent feedback will be greatly appreciated!
Re: Any Purchase Order Financing Firms In Nigeria? by PasNet: 3:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Hello OP,

Can you forward the P.O. to my mail?

I'll look it up and investigate it then get back to you on possibility.

pasnetechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Any Purchase Order Financing Firms In Nigeria? by YoungExec: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ok.
Re: Any Purchase Order Financing Firms In Nigeria? by obicentlis: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2015
like how much are you talking about
Re: Any Purchase Order Financing Firms In Nigeria? by YoungExec: 3:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Minimum PO I have is worth 9.2M

(1) (Reply)

Power Generation May Increase To 7,000mw By December / I Want Someone To Training Me How To Make Money Online Freely... / thanks for all the advice and comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.