Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why I Attended Olamide’s OLIC Concert – Prof. Osinbajo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Attended Olamide’s OLIC Concert – Prof. Osinbajo (856 Views)

Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part / See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC / Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Attended Olamide’s OLIC Concert – Prof. Osinbajo by trendysturvs(f): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Following the debate his appearance at the concert has stirred, Osinbajo has replied critics questioning his move. The professor of law wrote on his Facebook page that all Nigerians have something to offer to bring about the needed change the country needed. He added that Olamide was one of the popular Nigerian recording artistes that should join other citizens in transforming the nation.

“I met the popular recording artiste – Olamide. He is an impressive young man. We are richly blessed with talented and energetic individuals who have a lot to offer the nation. Everyone should get involved in transforming our country.

“It is achievable. Change is possible; change starts with you,” Osinbajo, who is running with Buhari on the platform of the All Progressives Party said.

Fans of the APC VP candidate also rallied round him online, hailing his resolve to identify with the likes of Olamide and other entertainment artistes as an appealing and inclusive strategy.

More here - http://.com/2014/12/31/why-i-attended-olamides-olic-concert-prof-osinbajo/

Re: Why I Attended Olamide’s OLIC Concert – Prof. Osinbajo by DesChyko: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2014
If he likes, he should identify with the likes of NURTW touts. That is his funeral.

Let him just gear up for the task ahead of him. All these frivolities won't be tolerated. I'm sure he's aware of how Nigerians bash GEJ even when he celebrates his own birthday.
Re: Why I Attended Olamide’s OLIC Concert – Prof. Osinbajo by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:18am On Dec 31, 2014
These APC presidential candidates are just fooling themselves and showing how desperate they are.

All of a sudden and just few weeks to the election, they both changed their life style, principle and fashion sense.

Our pastor now justify reasons to attend worldly musical concerts.
So now his members can compromise on their fate just because if some challenges facing them.

Buhari now put on suits and Igbo dresses just to deceive themselves.
Re: Why I Attended Olamide’s OLIC Concert – Prof. Osinbajo by tempex88(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Please Nigerians shouldunderstand that this man is going to be VP of Nigeriacome 2015. VP to both christains and muslims, artist and non artist, pagan and atheist. Heis not VP of the church. Hence, wisdomdefines that hehas tochange his lifestyle. I. Can't stop loving him cos he is full of wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Bruce Jenner ‘s Transition To A Woman Confirmed / Phyno Is ‘not Smiling’ In Just Released Photos / Photos--basketmouth Looking Stylish As He Arrived UK For His Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.