Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

What's Your New Year's Resolution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your New Year's Resolution (440 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol / What is Your New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your New Year's Resolution by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2014
I woke up this morning with memories of certain events in my past..got me thinking of the journey so far.I thank God for his many wonderful blessings & keeping me thus far though.And the idea of a new year resolution hit me although i have always dismissed this belief in new year's resolutions mostly cos i end up not being able to keep most of them.However,i have been working on quitting alcohol for good even before December..not because am having any problems related to alcohol but i just feel its time to let go of certain habits..i don't think taking alcohol itself is bad but excessive use of it is and for me i have been doing that for about 20 years or so (hard drinking and smoking). So in 2015,for me its NO MORE BINGE DRINKING whether in the name of celebration or just plain fun and every other bad habit will follow...am doing it for me ..what are u doing for u this new year smiley
Re: What's Your New Year's Resolution by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
runnazz:
I woke up this morning with memories of certain events in my past..got me thinking of the journey so far.I thank God for his many wonderful blessings & keeping me thus far though.And the idea of a new year resolution hit me although i have always dismissed this belief in new year's resolutions mostly cos i end up not being able to keep most of them.However,i have been working on quitting alcohol for good even before December..not because am having any problems related to alcohol but i just feel its time to let go of certain habits..i don't think taking alcohol itself is bad but excessive use of it is and for me i have been doing that for about 20 years or so (hard drinking and smoking). So in 2015,for me its NO MORE BINGE DRINKING whether in the name of celebration or just plain fun and every other bad habit will follow...am doing it for me ..what are u doing for u this new year smiley
urhmmm.. I'll stop lying.. When satan hears My Lie he shouts "Blood Of Jesus"

i Hope dis makes FP

This is My first Comment iN The year 2014

Lemme Book space for New year
Re: What's Your New Year's Resolution by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
for me its to find a good level headed lady with potentials enough to make me want to settle down this yr wink

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Baby Plays With Massive Python!! / I Need Your Help Pleeeaasseee... / Will You Take This Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.