Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Adultery By Paulo Coelho - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adultery By Paulo Coelho (632 Views)

Adultery - Weakness Or Strength? / The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adultery By Paulo Coelho by Saqqi01(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2014
One of the most influential writers of our time, Paulo Coelho is the author of many international best sellers, including The Alchemist, Aleph, Eleven Minutes, and Manuscript Found in Accra. Translated into 80 languages, his books have sold more than 165 million copies in more than 170 countries. He is a member of the Brazilian Academy of Letters and has received the Chevalier de l’Ordre National de la Légion d’Honneur. In 2007, he was named a United Nations Messenger of Peace. Translated by Margaret Jull Costa and Zoë Perry.

This year i read Paulo Coelho's book Adultery. The content of the book is quite different from its title well i must say that it is a The thought-provoking novel from the international bestselling author whose words change lives.

Re: Adultery By Paulo Coelho by harjibolar10(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2014
So...?

Okay, I dey wait shaa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Wuraola (Iminem Asuquo) / OTD / Kamsi - Episode 3. A Short Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.