Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

In Year 2014, Several Plane Crash And Almost If Not All Died. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Year 2014, Several Plane Crash And Almost If Not All Died. (572 Views)

Trailers Crash And Burn Along Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway (photos) / 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Year 2014, Several Plane Crash And Almost If Not All Died. by sholasys: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2014
In year 2014 alone there had been several plane crash and almost if not all died.
I think plane is no longer safe or getting more risky for use any longer. It’s unpredictable
The aviation industries are clueless in getting solution to all this crashes caused by weather condition, mechanical, technical, by error, sabotage etc.
All the safety drama usually displayed by the flight attendants seems less effective when there is emergency.
I think the industry should focus on more robust and pragmatic safety approach to passengers by wearing a kind of cover-all that is fireproof and can float on water. Each passenger should wear it as they board the plane no matter the distance and location. That’s my opinion, what have you ?

(1) (Reply)

Flight Boarding: Need Help As A First Time Traveller. / Tanker Loaded With PMS On Rail Line / Thinking Of Yoga?get Inspired By This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.