Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs (6045 Views)

Naija Babe Ella Flaunts Her Massive Oranges / Hottie! Meet The Very Hot Lady Whom Amber Rose Caught Wiz Khalifa With [PHOTOS] / OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by mims212: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2014
aren't they too heavy for her? jeez

3 Likes

Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by qadeerkug(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2014
dis is too small in my sisters pack's""sometimes my sister feels like feeding us wit it grin
Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by jeffizy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
qadeerkug:
dis is too small in my sisters pack's""sometimes my sister feels like feeding us wit it grin
I'm moving to your area by January the 2nd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by Agrika: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Awww!....Look at her innocent-looking face, she is just a baby
Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by qadeerkug(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
jeffizy:

I'm moving to your area by January the 2nd.
hian we dnt accept strangers nd if u rilly intrested den letz make a deal cool
Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by jeffizy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
qadeerkug:
hian we dnt accept strangers nd if u rilly intrested den letz make a deal cool
Great. Lemme get my ATM card and also write my will. LOL.
Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by deanoffaculty: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Overload..........
Heavy duty Machine........
Diesel Engine.........
God is great!!!
Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
el perfecto! just D way I like em grin
Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by teeghurl(f): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
jeffizy:

Great. Lemme get my ATM card and also write my will. LOL.
a very good idea grin
Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by daxon001(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'm very sure d pesn takin d shot(if male) will b struglin with an acute hard-onn
#jeeez
Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by Morhziez(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Oritse Femi Knew what he saw before singing DOUBLE WAHALA

1 Like

Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by wheesin(m): 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Agrika:
Awww!....Look at her innocent-looking face, she is just a baby

a baby with baby feeding Jugs undecided

1 Like

Re: Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs by gunuvi(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
qadeerkug:
Long time my friend. Pls I checked you in your previous address but was told you people have moved. Abeg send me your new address cos those your sisters eh, are part of my new year resolution.

(1) (Reply)

Blackbeauty Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Nude Pictures / Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.