Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Don't Start The New Year Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Start The New Year Unemployed (1282 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Start The New Year Unemployed by joesparkle: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2014
WAVE HOSPITALITY(NGO/HR firm)
We are a non profit organisation that is focused on reducing unemployment, by equippin unskilled young Nigerians with the necessary employablity skills, to help them keep the jobs which we provide them after we have trained them. Jobs with an average salary of 35k with other benefits.
Its a 3wks rigorous training, after which trainee are provided with jobs.
We charge a token of 10k training fee, and 1/3 of your 1st month salary but NO!!! PAYMENT IS EXPECTED from TRAINEES until we have done our part and placed trainees in a JOBS, which is why our motto is"we don't get paid until we give you a job"
If you are interested pls click the link and do the personality test. Which is the 1st phase of screening
https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r

EMPLOYER PARTNERS
SPAR
FCMB
KFC
UNO Credit
EBEANO etc
For enquiry pls call: 09090012275
Or mail us at info@wavehospitality.org
PS: pls don't use opera mini to open the link as it won't open properly, use ur phone browser.

1 Share

Re: Don't Start The New Year Unemployed by Wendy80(f): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
joesparkle
I'm interested in applying for my younger brother. I just wanto know if it's only hotels U employ for?
Re: Don't Start The New Year Unemployed by joesparkle: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wendy80:
joesparkle
I'm interested in applying for my younger brother. I just wanto know if it's only hotels U employ for?
hotel, restaurants, supermarket, receptionist, sales assistant etc
Re: Don't Start The New Year Unemployed by Wendy80(f): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
joesparkle:
hotel, restaurants, supermarket, receptionist, sales assistant etc

He's located in PH. Does he have to relocate to Lagos
Re: Don't Start The New Year Unemployed by joesparkle: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wendy80:

He's located in PH. Does he have to relocate to Lagos
Yes he does, he has to undergo 3wks training before we give him a job

(1) (Reply)

Abuja New Business Opportunity - First Come First Serve / Help!!!am A Microbiologist Currently In Search Of Where To Do My SIWES / Mgt. Endores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.