Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? (15300 Views)

Help! 2 Speakers Of My LG 5.1 Surround Home Theatre System Is Not Working / Can I Connect Walka Dstv To My Tv. / Pls Hse Help: Hw Do I Connect 2 D Internet Thru 3g On My Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by CreamyBanana(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
I don't know if I am posting this at the most appropriate section.

The problem is that I have a 28 inch Panasonic Quintrix TV with faulty inbuilt speakers. I want to use external speakers but don't know how to connect my TV to the external speakers.

Please, I need help from anyone who has an idea.
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
I av tried this like twice and it jxt didnt work naim i rest my case

Maybe i can learn ere..
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by luvlyoracle(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
CreamyBanana:
I don't know if I am posting this at the most appropriate section.

The problem is that I have a 28 inch Panasonic Quintrix TV with faulty inbuilt speakers. I want to use external speakers but don't know how to connect my TV to the external speakers.

Please, I need help from anyone who has an idea.
You mean MYTV asin strong decoder?
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by CreamyBanana(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
luvlyoracle:
You mean MYTV asin strong decoder?

That also. I have a GOTV decoder but my TV is not projecting the sound of the decoder. I know the TV's inbuilt speakers are faulty, that is why I want to try an external speaker so that I can watch films and hear my GOTV decoder.
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by CreamyBanana(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
I av tried this like twice and it jxt didnt work naim i rest my case

Maybe i can learn ere..

I hope we get somebody to help.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by luvlyoracle(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
CreamyBanana:

I hope we get somebody to help.
The procedure long shaa.
Jjust look for the audio cable which is usually white in colour and connect to you amplifier or home theatre audio port.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by luvlyoracle(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
CreamyBanana:

That also. I have a GOTV decoder but my TV is not projecting the sound of the decoder. I know the TV's inbuilt speakers are faulty, that is why I want to try an external speaker so that I can watch films and hear my GOTV decoder.
You can also use an aux cable from your TV to your home theatre.
One end of the aux cable is like your earphone while the other end is like your normal audio and video cable.
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by CreamyBanana(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
luvlyoracle:
You can also use an aux cable from your TV to your home theatre.
One end of the aux cable is like your earphone while the other end is like your normal audio and video cable.

Thanks, bro. I will look for that aux cable
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by soundsultan360(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2017
aux to AV

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
I'm currently facing something close just mine has no fault but i can't seem to get the right connection from the gotv, home theatre and tv.. i can connect the home theatre to tv and the sounds come out fine, the gotv to the tv and the sounds come out fine but i can't make a connection that will bring out the sound from the gotv through the home theatre while its connected to the tv
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by luvlyoracle(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
dairykidd:
I'm currently facing something close just mine has no fault but i can't seem to get the right connection from the gotv, home theatre and tv.. i can connect the home theatre to tv and the sounds come out fine, the gotv to the tv and the sounds come out fine but i can't make a connection that will bring out the sound from the gotv through the home theatre while its connected to the tv
connect the audio of ur home theater which is the red and white to ur hometheatre
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 06, 2019
luvlyoracle:
connect the audio of ur home theater which is the red and white to ur hometheatre
Yeah i got it thanks
Re: How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? by eniayo6664(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'm currently facing the challenges of connecting my TV with my gotv and home theater to bring out sound. I can't seem to get the right connection from the gotv, home theatre and tv.. I had connected the Gotv to tv and it is only showing but no sound and the home theater but no sound from anyone of them.

CAN ANYBODY BE OF HELP
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Zenith Bank Account On Your Mobile Device With USSD Code. / Kabang: The Hero Dog Who Saved Lives / LATEST:- WhatsApp New View Once Feature Hack (Unlimited Views)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.