Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Flop Naija Songs Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Flop Naija Songs Of The Year (680 Views)

Top Nigeria (naija) Songs Of The Year 2016 / Top 5 Naija Songs EVER / Top 20 Naija Songs Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flop Naija Songs Of The Year by AKMoney1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Make Us Proud by Olamide ft Wale

You Garrit Remix by Orezi ft Wizkid

Alhaji by P-Square

Tesojue by Reminisce

That Could Be Us by Ice Prince

Skelemba by Olamide

Sugar Rush by Tonto Dikeh ft D'banj

Agidi by Ruggedman ft Wande Coal

Shaba by DJ Exclusive ft Kcee & Patoranking

Twerk by B-Red ft Davido

Peteru by Skuki ft Olamide

The first time each of these songs came out, I was expecting a hit but was actually disappointed and didn't play any of them more than once.

These are the ones I can remember for now, add yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flop Naija Songs Of The Year by MRshazzy: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
issorait
Re: Flop Naija Songs Of The Year by UncleSnr(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Did they actually sing those songs? Cos I 've never heard of them even on a website.
Re: Flop Naija Songs Of The Year by UncleSnr(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Admin... this one is needed on the FrontPage before 11:59 Thursday 31, December 2014.
Seun and co.
Re: Flop Naija Songs Of The Year by deloon(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sugar Rush by Tonto Dike shouldn't be on that list.
Peoples judgement seem to be clouded when it comes to Tonto Dike for reasons I don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Presh – Say Dem Say Ft. Davido (prod. Shizzi) / Upcoming Artistes , Here's Your Chance / Dream 92.5 Fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.