Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors (2098 Views)

Urgent!!!50 Good Tailors Needed Urgently in abuja call or whatsapp 08144088142 / Ankara Polo T-shirt With "THE OTHER ROOM" Inscription / Used 15X15 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer T-shirt Printing For Sale(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
[b]its not a new info that Aba is known for so many fashionable cloths... shoes.... bags and all that.
Aba is unique for her
creativity and innovation and they boast of the best tailors in Nigeria and west African with their designs even better than the ones you see and buy in some of the boutiques around with high price tags and marketed as foreign brands even when some are sewn in A B A.

I know how people admire my shirts
whenever I 'rock' them to the schools
or other social functions. They always ask
which foreign brand I patronize. You should
see the look on their faces when I tell them
the shirts are Aba-made from one of my
uncles or friends and the prices relatively
cheaper.

I therefore
decided to open this thread for ANYONE who
would like to order shirts from Aba TO BE
SEWN for him/her.
₦4000 per SHIRT (both material,sewing and delivery) any part of the country.
all orders will take 14days to be delivered.

just send your measurements and design (if you have any) to the BBM contact on my signature. or just request for my number and I will give it out.
- Body Length (from neck to buttocks) = L
- Sleeve Length (shoulder to cuff) = SL
- Round Sleeve (arm muscle) = RS
- Shoulder Length (neck to shoulder edge)=
SH
- Chest (round/circumference) = CH
- Body Fitted ( round ur stomach) = W
- Neck = NK
- Cuff Around (around your wrist) = CF

CONTACT ME
-iamcutej@gmail.com
Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
sgh

Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
bbjj

Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
ba

Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
kk

Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
na

Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
mc

Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by ponti93(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Ar u a tailor?
Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
ponti93:
Ar u a tailor?
yeah dude.....
Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by stariobran(f): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
How is it done? is payment done on delivery considering we don't know you?
Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2015
stariobran:
How is it done? is payment done on delivery considering we don't know you?
a trial will convince u....... I have done it for one dude in lag...... can as well give u link to my FB page. if Ur in for business just call or ping me.
Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by eagleeye2: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
liljboy:
a trial will convince u....... I have done it for one dude in lag...... can as well give u link to my FB page. if Ur in for business just call or ping me.
If I understand you, we pay first before the job is done. is it full payment or part payment then after you have delivered the complete payment will now be made?
Re: Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors by liljboy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
eagleeye2:

If I understand you, we pay first before the job is done. is it full payment or part payment then after you have delivered the complete payment will now be made?
give me your contact or call me.... any one you choose. its just an agreement issue, there's no big deal in it

(1) (Reply)

Human Hair & Attachments Wholesale @B38 Plateau Plaza, Trade Fair Lagos Nigeria / Boutique Furniture Available In Lagos At A Reasonable Price / Making Money From Network Marketing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.