Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Happy New Year 2015! - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year 2015! (29027 Views)

Year 2015 Hilarious And Memorious Events In Photos / The Year 2015... A Rundown Of Events / Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by dahmie2013: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy 2015 peeps!
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by tomakint: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2015
idumuose:
This is a special new year message for handles and i am following on Nairaland viz :
[/b]
May this year be the best year by far, and may this year bring with it endless joy and happiness.
[b][size=21pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
[/size]
I really appreciate you bro, as I say a big AMEN to your prayers...44 days to go, please keep up the good work as we vote back into Power, GEJ. HNY!
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by moses4id(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2015
On behalf of Bill Gates, Carlos
Slim, Warren Buffett, Aliko Dangote, Myself & other BILLIONAIRES, am wishing you all a prosperous new year and may God's Grace find you in 2015 to become like one of us..Amen!
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by CoCoLav(f): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2015
stinggy:
Happy New Year my people;

Mztonya, Rahmas, Feedmemore, yettybaby112, kayClt, candygosh, Olajumokeibk, kambee, Claireshan1, nocad, CoCoLav, NaNaYaaah, deScifa, lertee, missbronze, kayjasper, andromida, simiolu1, OohMpa, penzino, PAGAN9JA, chimkaire, tobiflink, carammel, miztola, Ritchiewols

We will never know a better last year. Forward ever!!!

Thanks dear. Wish you the same.

Stinggy oya show yourself -_-

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Ghost01(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=29381678][/quote] Happy New Year, Kachisbarbie!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by fairygeh(f): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to all Nairalanders kiss God bless us all
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by rexibity(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Now, to all 'f ya who stood by me both in palatable n sour moments, to you all Who inspired my courage to keep focus...
To you all who's beauties exuded smiles from my face., To you all Who choose to be modafvckers, To my one guardian #AngEL-#You... To my shy fans, To the sick neighbourhood where ev,olution trapped me, To my Country 9geria....I say lests do it again the right way ds 2015.
happy newyr
What are your New yr resolve...#my is 2 stop being broke cos of #ladies.
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by mismore(f): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year......may our heart desires come through,,!
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Chinoble(f): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

#Walks majestically into the building #

It's an honour granted by God to be standing in 2015 in my multiplied state...

I do really wanna say a Big Happy New Year To All My Friends on NL...

I mean all...

Prettybecca(f),LadyH(f),dorlapoh20(f),ALKARULEZZ(m),skywalker888(f),LaRoyalHighness(f),sophieabou(f),RomanyChi(f),shayneharvey(f),DrAmanda(f),BlackBarbie849(f),TrishaP(f),juianne95(f),lalasticlala(m),MzNelly(f),tundeayo2020(f),Missuuu(f),tsmith(f),LaurelP,Dygeasy(m),englishmart(m),2SWT(f),jasmine2013(f),Missmossy(f),Classyzi(f),Faitty20(f),Cutebumzy(f),deb6(f),jvera(f),Agybabe(f),cutieberie1(f),Tallesty1(m),sam13(m),tosyne2much(m),softandsweet(f),bisous(f),Adaeze003(f),fpeter(f),Mathematical(f),mizjules(f),April07,Judie7654(f),Sehindemi(f),Mightyguy(m),bennyzer(m),CuppyCakie,Krystalxxx(f),badoolee(f),priscaoge(f),Solange3(f),avuekwe(f),ellechrystal(f),DermalCarotene(f),MsPweshy(f),Evathyst(f),html14java(f),7agaza(m),Jaymima(f),Vanellope(f),Ghostlady(f),Hollyb(f),Nwedy(f),owcheychey(f),Lilamartedi(f),Sarrphire(f),AfricanApple(f),nessaluv(f),ROZZAYY(f),KingBish(f),MzPreshie(f),Princesschi(f),unibenstudent1(m),pinkycute(f),30ammy(f),Tashamania(f),Vivly(f),UjSizzle(f),loveprofessor(f),Houseofglam7(f),suregurl(f),mstik(f),Mzgracie(f),bestestgirl(f),Sapphire86(f),Famouspecky(f),Mprex(f),farano(f),kayalla(f),vivaciouzz(f),Chinoble(f),AudreyTimms(f),pinkiecutie(f),nnekamezor(f),Queennelly(f),Dopeyomi,rosemary1500(f),Enoquin(f),kika23(f),MhisIjay(f),neronautic(f),pweetyz(f),ShirelleBaby(f),Sleekyshuga(f),missberrypop5(f),mystique18(m),anthoniaz(f),sharks776,ivyy(f),FLAWLES(f),Mynd44,zeb04(f),ogeoflyf(f),CwazyBlaqGal(f),Ronnie65(f),omotenah(f),Flytefalls(f),pweedyuz(f),ALKARULEZ615(m),KillerBeauty(f),naijaboiy(m),kristina1(f),mizzkeji44(f),mamagee3(f),onila(f),cocoberry(f),freecocoa(f),Ishilove,Tenderly1(f),jessybarbie(f),Bootybuttchic(f),IamSassy(f),nekaa(f),chloe7(f),deife(m),stephnie44(f),Ppearl(f),misshoree(f),Elkewwty(f),Acidosis(m),KelvinGraphics(m),BecaciaBarbie(f),dimples2,misspatsy(f),missdebs(f),mimiejacobz(f),purplesummer(f),kelechiMarie(f),mirexx(f),MizAusta(f),EroticAngelina(f),luvlyoracle(m),ChubbyT(f),whitemosquito(f),Busybody2(f),Smartiegurl(f),Idowuogbo(f),fairygeh(f),Medunah(f),Pinkytracy(f),Romanciella(f),Daughterzion(f),rokiatu(f),nabsprada(f),Kachisbarbie(f),Janeify(f),dechandel(f),marieolae(f),Sarimah(f),mayapop(f),cherryice(f),thatgurlvixen(f),luxanne(f),missEmjay(f),joanana(f),missterious(f),Brymo(f),iyisco2001(m),dovelike(f),safarigirl(f),MarilynNash(f),EnlightenedSoul(f),cococandy(f),oyomii(f),prettythicksme(f),Khalessi,pwettyhardey(f),pickabeau1,Jennimma(f),almacherish(f),Michelle55(f),MsAnne(f),Seun(m),GraceBestowed(f),prettyjo(f),mysticgal(f),hoyinkansola(f),BIGVAJINA(f),fairheven,stunningjudy(f),amokeme(f),texanomaly(f),Nomski0(f),Dymondgurl(f),Ahmadjr(m),ayoope(f),akatekpe(m),MissMeiya(f),uzolexis(f),emmygzy(m),dirtymoney(m)

We agreed to disagree many a time but yet you did not stop following me...

I do really appreciate your maturity and reasoning.

2015, we believe for bigger and better things.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
thanks
wish u the best!
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by AfricanApple(f): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=29381678][/quote]thanks ma'am and same to you

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2015
idumuose:
This is a special new year message for handles and i am following on Nairaland viz :

[/b]

May this year be the best year by far, and may this year bring with it endless joy and happiness.

[b][size=21pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
[/size]
Wish you same! smiley
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by vickertony(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
iheanyi40:
Happy new year to all nairalanders;
Special shoutout to Airforce1 xsenga zyzxx mimisboygreat missstella madnesscom vickertony iceberylin tosyne2much NigellusHosan ignis God make ya'all bigger dis year
thnks boss,happz new year!
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2015
bonafideNwafor(m), internetpirate, fejikudz(m), Uday23(m), Sharon6(f), Tapout(m), AfricanApple(f), OohMpa, jackpot(f), ALKARULEZ615(m), scribble, VICTORCIZA(m), KelvinGraphics(m), olumuyiolaoluwa, MrCork, ladyshawlecx(f), wedemboiz(m), Bonga4, babyosisi(f), EvilSeeed, Tallesty1(m), joedejana, chux4liv(m), SlimSkipper(m), Airforce1(m), ojdollars(m), zigger(m), AspDrone(m), youngmoney101(m), justitiaomnibus(m), igwemoagbo(m), cestmoiparadign, Goddson(m), CreamyBanana(m), kokoA(m), iamskatertola(m), kolawaxxy(m), pheyikemi, esmarcq, Brite02(m), cegxie(m), DonaldGenes(m), Tolexander(m), cirmuell(m), sistar007(m), ignis(f), MrsChima(f), Nctrice(m), BoiledCorn, MadCow1, rattlesnake(m), mencade5(m), InvertedHammer, omotayo9177(m), acidtalk, EsanEmmanuel(m), casioten(m), donpeey22(m), Blockus, tpia1, PapaBrowne(m), idumuose(m), Truckpusher(m), stinggy(m), tellwisdom, JameyMaxwell(m), yuzedo, MrCork7, 190theclown, wiszyblinkz(m), aliondo
...A very happy and prosperous New Year to you and yours' from me.
Appreciate you... smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by chiogoezubem(f): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy 2015 lovely people! May we all triumph in all our various endevours no matter the obstacles, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by dewalyy(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-███┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸¸.....
.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Antell95(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2015
RaeMystix:
Happy New year to all my fellow Nairalanders.
@ Coded01, Dre11, Mprex, Antell95 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Luv u guys
Thanks sweetheart.... wish you same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by OLADD: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2015
idumuose:
I wish you all a very sweet and prosperous New Year

Same wishes go to those whose handlles are not mentioned here.

Wish you the same here and goodluck in your endeavours. Best Regards.
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by cutieberie1(f): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

I mean all...

Prettybecca(f),LadyH(f),dorlapoh20(f),ALKARULEZZ(m),skywalker888(f),LaRoyalHighness(f),sophieabou(f),RomanyChi(f),shayneharvey(f),DrAmanda(f),BlackBarbie849(f),TrishaP(f),juianne95(f),lalasticlala(m),MzNelly(f),tundeayo2020(f),Missuuu(f),tsmith(f),LaurelP,Dygeasy(m),englishmart(m),2SWT(f),jasmine2013(f),Missmossy(f),Classyzi(f),Faitty20(f),Cutebumzy(f),deb6(f),jvera(f),Agybabe(f),cutieberie1(f),Tallesty1(m),sam13(m),tosyne2much(m),softandsweet(f),bisous(f),Adaeze003(f),fpeter(f),Mathematical(f),mizjules(f),April07,Judie7654(f),Sehindemi(f),Mightyguy(m),bennyzer(m),CuppyCakie,Krystalxxx(f),badoolee(f),priscaoge(f),Solange3(f),avuekwe(f),ellechrystal(f),DermalCarotene(f),MsPweshy(f),Evathyst(f),html14java(f),7agaza(m),Jaymima(f),Vanellope(f),Ghostlady(f),Hollyb(f),Nwedy(f),owcheychey(f),Lilamartedi(f),Sarrphire(f),AfricanApple(f),nessaluv(f),ROZZAYY(f),KingBish(f),MzPreshie(f),Princesschi(f),unibenstudent1(m),pinkycute(f),30ammy(f),Tashamania(f),Vivly(f),UjSizzle(f),loveprofessor(f),Houseofglam7(f),suregurl(f),mstik(f),Mzgracie(f),bestestgirl(f),Sapphire86(f),Famouspecky(f),Mprex(f),farano(f),kayalla(f),vivaciouzz(f),Chinoble(f),AudreyTimms(f),pinkiecutie(f),nnekamezor(f),Queennelly(f),Dopeyomi,rosemary1500(f),Enoquin(f),kika23(f),MhisIjay(f),neronautic(f),pweetyz(f),ShirelleBaby(f),Sleekyshuga(f),missberrypop5(f),mystique18(m),anthoniaz(f),sharks776,ivyy(f),FLAWLES(f),Mynd44,zeb04(f),ogeoflyf(f),CwazyBlaqGal(f),Ronnie65(f),omotenah(f),Flytefalls(f),pweedyuz(f),ALKARULEZ615(m),KillerBeauty(f),naijaboiy(m),kristina1(f),mizzkeji44(f),mamagee3(f),onila(f),cocoberry(f),freecocoa(f),Ishilove,Tenderly1(f),jessybarbie(f),Bootybuttchic(f),IamSassy(f),nekaa(f),chloe7(f),deife(m),stephnie44(f),Ppearl(f),misshoree(f),Elkewwty(f),Acidosis(m),KelvinGraphics(m),BecaciaBarbie(f),dimples2,misspatsy(f),missdebs(f),mimiejacobz(f),purplesummer(f),kelechiMarie(f),mirexx(f),MizAusta(f),EroticAngelina(f),luvlyoracle(m),ChubbyT(f),whitemosquito(f),Busybody2(f),Smartiegurl(f),Idowuogbo(f),fairygeh(f),Medunah(f),Pinkytracy(f),Romanciella(f),Daughterzion(f),rokiatu(f),nabsprada(f),Kachisbarbie(f),Janeify(f),dechandel(f),marieolae(f),Sarimah(f),mayapop(f),cherryice(f),thatgurlvixen(f),luxanne(f),missEmjay(f),joanana(f),missterious(f),Brymo(f),iyisco2001(m),dovelike(f),safarigirl(f),MarilynNash(f),EnlightenedSoul(f),cococandy(f),oyomii(f),prettythicksme(f),Khalessi,pwettyhardey(f),pickabeau1,Jennimma(f),almacherish(f),Michelle55(f),MsAnne(f),Seun(m),GraceBestowed(f),prettyjo(f),mysticgal(f),hoyinkansola(f),BIGVAJINA(f),fairheven,stunningjudy(f),amokeme(f),texanomaly(f),Nomski0(f),Dymondgurl(f),Ahmadjr(m),ayoope(f),akatekpe(m),MissMeiya(f),uzolexis(f),emmygzy(m),dirtymoney(m)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
thank u and wish u a prosperous new year emusmith
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Emperorking20(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new yr pals! May d blessings of d season be with y'll in Jesus Name!
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by femmysin(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy 2015.

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by ellechrystal(f): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
superneutral:
On this New Year I wish that you have a wonderful January, a lovely February, a Peaceful March, a stress-free April, a fun-filled May, and Joy that lasts from June to November, and finally a happy December. May your wishes come true and may you have a charming and lucky New Year 2015.
Happy new year my fellow NL'ers. God bless u all.
Love u all.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by mcdreeezy: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year everyone!!!
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
chimkaire:
bonafideNwafor(m), internetpirate, fejikudz(m), Uday23(m), Sharon6(f), Tapout(m), AfricanApple(f), OohMpa, jackpot(f), ALKARULEZ615(m), scribble, VICTORCIZA(m), KelvinGraphics(m), olumuyiolaoluwa, MrCork, ladyshawlecx(f), wedemboiz(m), Bonga4, babyosisi(f), EvilSeeed, Tallesty1(m), joedejana, chux4liv(m), SlimSkipper(m), Airforce1(m), ojdollars(m), zigger(m), AspDrone(m), youngmoney101(m), justitiaomnibus(m), igwemoagbo(m), cestmoiparadign, Goddson(m), CreamyBanana(m), kokoA(m), iamskatertola(m), kolawaxxy(m), pheyikemi, esmarcq, Brite02(m), cegxie(m), DonaldGenes(m), Tolexander(m), cirmuell(m), sistar007(m), ignis(f), MrsChima(f), Nctrice(m), BoiledCorn, MadCow1, rattlesnake(m), mencade5(m), InvertedHammer, omotayo9177(m), acidtalk, EsanEmmanuel(m), casioten(m), donpeey22(m), Blockus, tpia1, PapaBrowne(m), idumuose(m), Truckpusher(m), stinggy(m), tellwisdom, JameyMaxwell(m), yuzedo, MrCork7, 190theclown, wiszyblinkz(m), aliondo
...A very happy and prosperous New Year to you and yours' from me.
Appreciate you... smiley smiley

thanks chimka. same to you

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by buccunmie(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year fellow nairalanders. u av bin wonderful in 2014, let's do it again in 2015! Cheers
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Janeify(f): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year nairalanders
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Dyoungstar: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
RockyTeee:
Happy new year Nls
Shout out to my peeps
Orex, Peteruuu n Dyoungstar

Thanks bro, wish you all the best that came with the year.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Abduletudaye(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year guys! cheesy
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

I mean all...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
same here. May this year be a prosperious one in Jesus name
Re: Happy New Year 2015! by HARDDON: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
On behalf of my co-billionaires; Bill Gates, Carlos Slim, Warren Buffet, Aliko Dangote, , Mike Adenuga, Folorunso A and a host of others too numerous to mention, hv an awesome Year!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / 2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World! / Safety Tips To Use Around Nigerian Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.