Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (601365 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
micynute94:

Yup, concurred with u ma'am.
That got me thinking.... u do check S/R to weekly, right?? Mean 1hr, 4hr, Daily then weekly?
Ain"t it conflicting ?

The only tf I don't look at is monthly because I trade off the 1h, I mainly plot s/R on the 4h. The daily and weekly is just for trend direction.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:

The only tf I don't look at is monthly because I trade off the 1h, I mainly plot s/R on the 4h. The daily and weekly is just for trend direction.

ALRIGHT... THANKS 4 D CLARIFICATION MA'AM
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
@micynute94

EA finally broke xxx60 but I have no interset now. I am on DJIA now so can't complain.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:
@micynute94

EA finally broke xxx60 but I have no interset now. I am on DJIA now so can't complain.

Just checked the chart now, mehnnnn.... it's a valid signal... saw that u/c and c/j have broke outta their range....
My mind tells me a lot of pips are to be made but don't like holding position over the weekend..
Hope the trend continues to next week..
BTW, How's ur djia trade going ma'am.....

.... Have a blissful weekend...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stelaar(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:
@micynute94

Please do you run any PAMM account on any platform eg alpari so some of us could invest funds.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
stelaar:

Please do you run any PAMM account on any platform eg alpari so some of us could invest funds.

No I don't. I don't even know how a PAMM account works
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stelaar(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:

No I don't. I don't even know how a PAMM account works

I hope you consider this,you would help those that want to invest in forex but have no experience and are willing to share in profits or loss..it would be of great benefit to a lot of people with your trading skills

https://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/about/

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
I see. How about you find a broker that offers indices and this PAMM thing and I will consider it wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stelaar(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:
I see. How about you find a broker that offers indices and this PAMM thing and I will consider it wink

I just made a quick search as am not a forex pro and I don't get what you mean by indices
http://www.fxempire.com/forex-brokers/indices-brokers/

Alpari seems to be on the list.

The good thing about PAMM accounts to potential investors Is the easy access to equity on a secured platform and having in mind they are ready to partake in profits or loss

Good thing is your trading stats for daily, weekly and monthly performance would show and you climb up in the PAMM account manger rankings
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
stelaar:

I just made a quick search as am not a forex pro and I don't get what you mean by indices
http://www.fxempire.com/forex-brokers/indices-brokers/

Alpari seems to be on the list.

The good thing about PAMM accounts to potential investors Is the easy access to equity on a secured platform and having in mind they are ready to partake in profits or loss

Good thing is your trading stats for daily, weekly and monthly performance would show and you climb up in the PAMM account manger rankings

Isn't Alpari closed due to administration?

Instaforex seem to have good reviews
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stelaar(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:

It's only the UK office affected. I'am not sure where you are based at.
The Nigeria Office is in full Operation. deposits and withdrawals are processed on time. Commission is 0.5% deposit 0.5% withdrawal.

But if Instaforex would allow deposit and withdrawals for people in Nigeria and you are ok with them...then it's good too. It's only down to your final decision.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
stelaar:

It's only the UK office affected. I'am not sure where you are based at.
The Nigeria Office is in full Operation. deposits and withdrawals are processed on time. Commission is 0.5% deposit 0.5% withdrawal.

But if Instaforex would allow deposit and withdrawals for people in Nigeria and you are ok with them...then it's good too. It's only down to your final decision.

UK based, let me think about it over the weekend. Whatever we do, I 'd like for everything to be out here in the open. I don't want any kasala on top my head jare.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
One of those e-currencies would suffice for deposit from Nigeria I presume
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stelaar(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:

UK based, let me think about it over the weekend. Whatever we do, I 'd like for everything to be out here in the open. I don't want any kasala on top my head jare.

No problem, Goodthing is that investors MUST be ready to partake in Profits or Loss and No one can hold you responsible for any bad trade. The advantage here is that investors have direct access to their funds. You as the manger can ONLY trade with it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
stelaar:

No problem, Goodthing is that investors MUST be ready to partake in Profits or Loss and No one can hold you responsible for any bad trade. The advantage here is that investors have direct access to their funds. You as the manger can ONLY trade with it.

Ok, Sounds good. And I suppose investors would only be able to withdraw only their share of profits or funds abi?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Parisfran(f): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:

it's not good.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stelaar(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
naijababe:

Ok, Sounds good. And I suppose investors would only be able to withdraw only their share of profits or funds abi?

Yes. Individual investors only have access to what they put in plus profits ( have in mind your compensation is automatically deducted before it goes into investors equity)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
stelaar:

Yes. Individual investors only have access to what they put in plus profits ( have in mind your compensation is automatically deducted before it goes into investors equity)

Ok, I replied your pm. We can chat on googletalk if you wish
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
went long on AU & NU. trade is base on weekly chart
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
went long on AU & NU. trade is base on weekly
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
seyejohn94:
Just triggered a buy order on gold... Tp 1223.0 stp 50pips... A more conservative entry will b to wait till 1207.9 gives way.... Well watching d weekly pivot...
Letz see how it goes....

This trade hit my 50pips stp @ 1200.9...next week is anoda week.... Lose sum win some...

Will test a GN trade next week... Inside bar formed on 4hr.... Will do more research on d pair dis weekend combining d monthly fibo for realistic profit target.... Who knows... I might just come up with a wonderful system for GN...

Happy weekend....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Parisfran:

it's not good.
probably you mean the brokers involved with parm accounts
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
if u put sweet into your mouth and you ended up chewing it instead of licking it; it's a pointer to the fact that you are naturally impatient!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2015
fxbomovi:
if u put sweet into your mouth and you ended up chewing it instead of licking it; it's a pointer to the fact that you are naturally impatient!
Hmmmmmm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2015
fxbomovi:
Lmao* this is true and am guilty of it. Ok I'll try licking from now on. Good day sire
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
seyejohn94:

This trade hit my 50pips stp @ 1200.9...next week is anoda week.... Lose sum win some...

Will test a GN trade next week... Inside bar formed on 4hr.... Will do more research on d pair dis weekend combining d monthly fibo for realistic profit target.... Who knows... I might just come up with a wonderful system for GN...

Happy weekend ....

He be say dis GN no say i get plans for am.. D nucca just gapped down like something else...

Well itz a new week... Do not repeat Last week's mistakes... Don't let ur emotions take ova ur trading ... Itz not a must u place dat trade if itz not according to ur system....

Manage Ur money wisely....

Happy trading....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2015
seyejohn94:

Well itz a new week... Do not repeat Last week's mistakes... Don't let ur emotions take ova ur trading ... Itz not a must u place dat trade if itz not according to ur system....
Manage Ur money wisely....
Happy trading....

Happy greeny pips week boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2015
infofirst:
so fast... Catch eu sell here 1.0800 lookin at 80pips tp. Get out if 4h close above yesterday high
After having closed at minus 25pips last week.. Pending sell at 1.0810 picked again... 80 pips target.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2015
infofirst:

After having closed at minus 25pips last week.. Pending sell at 1.0810 picked again... 80 pips target.
good luck with your trade but I really see eu hitting 1.0910 before falling
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2015
market is traded by real humans, so it makes perfect sense to trade setups and signals that is very visible to virtually everyone! this does not mean that you won't have losing trade, but you will have far less losing trade and really more winning trade!

good morning!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2015
fxbomovi:
good luck with your trade but I really see eu hitting 1.0910 before falling
I am bullish bias as well n just trying to take little pips in between.
TRADE AT BREAK EVEN NOW
@ALL
Kindly advice... I set a pending gu sell limit at 1.49750 .... It picked and I place stop loss at entry 1.49750 when trade was over 20pips in green and on checking back around 8:07am.... Stop loss hit at 1.49702 @ exactly 7:06am Nigeria time.... I was surprised because I didn't put the stop loss there and price even got to 1.4968*/1.4970* and dropped again... How do I convince broker that I didn't place the stop loss there and moreover I usually don't put stop loss at a figure after the fourth digit... It's usually zero
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2015
^^^ If I understand correctly, 5 pips is the bone of contention? Must be spread issues. But which broker has a 5 pips spread for GU? 2 should be the maximum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.