Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,550 members, 7,770,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (668429 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
I have been meaning to do this for a long time now after one of my threads from the travel section hit
FP eons of weeks back.

A lot of peeps sent me PMs to request how Fiverr works.

Now I'm privileged to share my knowledge with you

Some of you already know what Fiverr is and even how it works.

If on the otherhand you don't know what Fiverr is, then you are strongly advised to diligently go
through the pages of this thread as I share my little knowledge on how to make some serious
monthly income from Fiverr.

The niche we'll be dealing with here, is the Digital Marketing niche.

In this niche, you can offer services like FB Likes, Email writing/marketing campaign plans,
Twitter follows, Youtube views, Resume writing and a host of others.

The opportunities available in this niche is vast and it pays really well too.

46 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
The Digital Marketing Niche

Digital marketing as the name implies is marketing that is done via the internet. It can
also be called internet marketing, online marketing and e-marketing (rarely used tho).

The 21st century world is heavily 'digitalized'.

Today, almost every Musa, Emeka and Tunde have got online presence for their hitherto
offline businesses.

People now have websites, social media pages etc.

And this has created an opportunity - a loophole, if you will - that anyone can profit from.

A lot of these people have no idea how the online marketing really works, so more often than
not they turn to freelancers (You and I) to do the jobs for them and get rewarded in cash.

This niche is effing (permit me to use that) hot. And if you can simply position yourself as an
expert you'll make lots of money from this niche.

On average, this niche pays way more than the basic $5 stipulated by Fiverr.

Want to see proofs?

Below are pictures of some of the services I've rendered and got paid for from this smoking hot
niche.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
DISCLAIMER: The above is just for proof purposes. Results are not typical.

So I am going to do my absolute best (and of course with help from a few experienced Fiverr sellers)
to break down every info for you and show you what works.

Why Fiverr?

If you're someone who's in need of a serious income source and have heard of Fiverr but never
considered it worth your time, I want to plead with you to reconsider.

With the way the country is going today everyone has to fend for themselves.

The government is not coming to help. She's broke and can't even help herself.

With the freefall of the Naira, earning in dollars is one sure way to fortify yourself against this
dreadful economic mess we are experiencing.

Imagine making up to $500 or even more monthly. By the time you change that to the Naira,
you will have enough to take care of yourself (and Family, if you've got one).

* Fiverr is easy to start - You don't need any initial capital outlay.

* It's easy to learn how to make money with it.

* Can be heavilty relied on as a major source of income.

These - the above three - are a few advantages I can think of now. But there are lots more, trust me.

Are there any disadvantages?

Sure...

The ones I personally loathe:

1. Fiverr taking a 20% cut off every order.

2. They can throw their 'ban hammer' for Arica! (NL mods dey learn for Fiverr side).

And without warning too.

(The bans are permanent. So you've to be extra careful).

What Is A Realistic Earning Potential?

For a newbie who's very serious, making $300 from Fiverr consistently for the first few months is
very realistic.

Since April I've constantly aced the $1k+ mark from 2 different Fiverr accounts combined... until
they banned the most lucrative one earlier this month.

I think this is enough information for now for those who are interested.

Subsequently we are going to be diving into the mainstream process of how Fiverr works and
how to deliver these digital marketing services that will make you a shitload of $$$$$$!

We'll talk about stuffs like:

- How to create an optimized account/profile.

- Should you use a Nigerian account or US?

- How to open a US-based Fiverr account without any paid VPN.

- Tricks, tips and hacks that can enhance your success.

- 3 hot, in-demanad services that can fetch you a lot of money from the digital marketing niche
(and guess what? They are pretty easy to deliver!).

- And lots more.

So stay tuned for the next update.

While at it, let's interact. Got questions? Please leave them below... (more screenshots of earnings from
various times this year)...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
THE BASICS Of HOW FIVERR WORKS

There are just 3 major steps to follow to start making money on Fiverr. But in-between those steps are smaller steps.

Before I talk about these steps, let's do a crazy practical explanation of what Fiverr really is...

Let's say I own a plaza in a very busy and upscale part of Lagos. I then put up the shops for rent. Just so traders and people who have goods to sell can easily put up their wares and get them sold.

Let's assume that you are an electronics dealer, and you come to me to rent a shop in said plaza. You pay the rent and I give you a shop to showcase your merchandize.

And due to the fact that this plaza is very popular and gets a lot of money-in-hand, ready-to-buy visitors daily, you're sure to be making lots of profits everyday as long as your sales system and customer service is effective.

This is a very closely-related explanation of what happens on Fiverr.

You simply "set up shop" on Fiverr, albiet without paying rents.

Fiverr gets thousands of buyers everyday (allow that sink in) looking for one service rendered or the other.

And that's why there's opportunity for everyone.

You just need to know how to get things right.

[size=13pt]THE SECRET TO MAKING CONSTANT INCOME ON FIVERR[/size]

Very few people talk about this.

If you want to really get rip-roaring success on Fiverr, then you've to optimize your profile and gigs (for that's what the services you offer are called) to rank high on the Fiverr SERP.

I'm the first to admit that this is difficult to pull off though. But if you can do this and get your gigs ranking high, order is sure to come everyday.

Another option is staying glued to the buyers request page (more on this later). And that's why I say anyone who is serious enough can easily make at least $150 - $300 from Fiverr at first attempt.

Okay on to the real deal...

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=13pt]YOUR BABY STEPS[/size]

I usually like to start my lessons like this.

Ask anyone who succeeded from anything, they'll tell you that they succeeded because they decided to TAKE ACTIONS.

ACTION TAKERS are RESULT GETTERS.

You can learn all about Fiverr from all the world-renowned experts. But the only thing that will really bring home the cheedahs is in your DOING what you've learnt.

So if you're following this thread and not ready to put into practice what you're learning, why are you wasting your time? Really, why?

I agree that not everyone gets results from taking action. But then you should also know that consistency is also a key factor of success. Discouragement and lack of focus have stopped a lot of persons from becoming the people they could have been.

Fiverr can make you rich. But this won't happen overnight. You need to be dedicated, focused and determined. And above all never be lazy. Never give up.

A word they say is enough for the wise. I want you to ponder on the above.

Alright, the lessons start now.

I am going to teach you how to deliver these three services:

1. Online reviews

2. App development (don't worry you can do this in mere minutes with an online software. Crazy right?)

3. Email writing

So here are the three major steps involved in earning from Fiverr

1. Create an optimized account/profile.

2. Create gigs.

3. Get orders and deliver.

Yes, that's just it!

But like I said, there are some little other steps weaved in between each of these.

So leggooo... (scroll down for updates)

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ShedrackCEO(m): 1:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Nice one... Nigerians really need to cash in on freelance services. Well done, @Venzal

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 4:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Chaii!!!!!! Baba God Is finally picking my call through Venzal.

Am following you step by step Bro.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hedonistically: 6:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Venzal:
[color=#006600]
If you're someone who's in need of a serious income source and have heard of Fiverr but never considered it worth your time, I want to plead with you to reconsider.

I certainly fall within this category. Since I occasionally earn relatively large amounts per task - sometimes up to £700 - from my writing/research services, I scoffed at the idea of earning a miserable $5 max, which I thought was the idea behind Fiverr.

However, I am on the lookout for a more consistent and diversified online income stream (my current writing/research base can be very inconsistent), which is why I consider this new insight you provided to be quite interesting.

I have a few questions, but let's start with means of receiving payment as well as the rather distressing prospect of arbitrary (permanent) bans you mentioned. Do you use only Payoneer to receive payment, and what are the common reasons for bans?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Hedonistically:

I certainly fall within this category. Since I occasionally earn relatively large amounts per task - sometimes up to £700 - from my writing/research services, I scoffed at the idea of earning a miserable $5 max, which I thought was the idea behind Fiverr.

However, I am on the lookout for a more consistent and diversified online income stream (my current writing/research base can be very inconsistent), which is why I consider this new insight you provided to be quite interesting.

I have a few questions, but let's start with means of receiving payment as well as the rather distressing prospect of arbitrary (permanent) bans you mentioned. Do you use only Payoneer to receive payment, and what are the common reasons for bans?
£700? I think you should have in ested that into some very consistent income stream considering the inconsistencies associated with your current writing/research jobs.

And yes, I know alot about the people who have heard about Fiverr but never took it serious - I used to be one.

Anyways to your question, I've to admit that I've never made a withdrawal with my payoneer account. It's more licrative to engage the services of TRUSTED exchangers. While your card will currently give you 280/1$, exchangers can give you between 300 - 330 right now.

If you've got more questions bro, ask them. And wven if I don't answer them, I'm sure there will be experienced people here who'll.

Blessings

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2016
bikerboy1:
Chaii!!!!!! Baba God Is finally picking my call through Venzal.

Am following you step by step Bro.

Lol. Welcome here bro. I'll be pleased to share my knowledge.

However, learning is not enough. DOING is what produces results. So I urge you to take action. Just follow every step and you'll sure be smiling soon, by God's grace.

Blessings

16 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks bro. It looks like you an active freelancer. Please you can also help on this thread too.
ShedrackCEO:
Nice one... Nigerians really need to cash in on freelance services. Well done, @Venzal

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hedonistically: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Venzal:
£700? I think you should have in ested that into some very consistent income stream considering the inconsistencies associated with your current writing/research jobs.

And yes, I know alot about the people who have heard about Fiverr but never took it serious - I used to be one.

Anyways to your question, I've to admit that I've never made a withdrawal with my payoneer account. It's more licrative to engage the services of TRUSTED exchangers. While your card will currently give you 280/1$, exchangers can give you between 300 - 330 right now.

If you've got more questions bro, ask them. And wven if I don't answer them, I'm sure there will be experienced people here who'll.

Blessings

Thanks for the response bro. I prefer to have multiple online income streams - especially ones that can fetch residual income. I might invest in one or two consistent ones if they deliver residual income; perhaps you can give me some ideas. One such idea I am considering is Amazon Kindle Publishing...

Anyways, I'm sure the Payoneer exchange rate would be much better now with the new CBN policy.

I asked about the most common reason for bans on Fiverr. Any clues?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2016
LET'S TALK ABOUT FIVERR BANS.

Hedonistically just talked about Fiverr bans... I wanted to leave this lesson for later, however I'll quickly throw more light on this.

Here's the auestion

What are the common reasons for ban?

Basically, you have to avoid going against the Fiverr terms of service (TOS). I strongly advise that you go to read it all so you can get a grasp of some of the issues that trigger these bans. You can check it out here = https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

secondly, Fiverr aren't friendly with too much IP changes on one account. If your IP address changes from one to the other, I've discovered that it's one of the reasons that warrant a ban.

Ao if you're going to be making use of a US based account on registering, ensure it's always left that way. Be extra careful. Because the day your account mistakenly reverts to that of a Nigerian IP... your account is gone.

If you're going to be registering from a Nigerian Ip, it's best you don't use Airtel sim for browsing. I've come to doscover that Airtel is prone to too many Ip changes during browsing.

3. If you're going to have more than one account, don't make it conspicous that you're the one operating the other. Else Fiverr will come for you (This was what resulted in my ban).

4. Be very polite and mindful of the way you deal with buyers. If too many buyers report you to the Fiverr management you can get banned. This is very rare though, but I heard it happens.

So that's that for now. Read the terms of service page to enlighten yourself.

I'll talk more on these later though.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Hedonistically:

Thanks for the response bro. I prefer to have multiple online income streams - especially ones that can fetch residual income. I might invest in one or two consistent ones if they deliver residual income; perhaps you can give me some ideas. One such idea I am considering is Amazon Kindle Publishing...

Anyways, I'm sure the Payoneer exchange rate would be much better now with the new CBN policy.

I asked about the most common reason for bans on Fiverr. Any clues?
I've answered that up there (the ban issues). Yeah the payoneer rate got better (increased to the aforementioned amount) because the Naira depreciated further and not necessarily because of any CBN policy.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Updates coming shortly...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sard(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2016
@Op... Your thread is timely, bro. Very timely.
I'm working on Fiverr already, but I'm considering opening my second account in order to increase my income, though I haven't decided what I'll be venturing into.
I'm in for this, Venzal.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by UniqueMB(f): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Following bumper to bumper. God bless you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Sard:
@Op... Your thread is timely, bro. Very timely.
I'm working on Fiverr already, but I'm considering opening my second account in order to increase my income, though I haven't decided what I'll be venturing into.
I'm in for this, Venzal.
You're welcome here then. I just updated above. What services are you rendering now?

UniqueMB:
Following bumper to bumper. God bless you.
Amen. Thanks. I just updated above, scroll up...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2016
1. Create an optimized account/profile:

Simply go over to http://fiverr.com.

Click on the "Join" button and fill in the details that are required.

Experts agree that the best way to choose a Fiverr username is to use a name that potrays the services you're rendering (this could crucially be useful when ranking your gigs).

That's why you see people making use of names like fastest_writer, guru_writier etc.

So what keyword should you make use of on your username?

First it is important to know that each account you open should tend to ONE niche alone.

So the services we are offering here, are all in the digital marketing niche - like I said before.

So on that ground you can look for how to squeeze in either marketing, online, internet, digital etc into your username.

Something like: eve_marketing, marketingguru, digitalservices

NOTE; these are just for examples. I'm sure a lot of those names have been taken up already. Just come up with something creative.

The next question now is, should you operate a Nigerian-based account or a US-based?

Any of them works and works well. I have seen a lot of Nigerian sellers on Fiverr. And they're slaying it.

But I personally prefer to go with the US-based accounts. It usually has a slight advantage.

There are a lot of paid VPN services that you can make use of to make your browser IP address become US based.

But I make use of these two below (they're free and trusted):

1. The anonymox extension. You can add it to either your Mozilla firefox browser or Google Chrome.

2. Epic browser - you can download it from here

The Epic broswer automatically uses a US IP. So you're covered.

If you're going to be making use of a your Nigerian Ip though, make sure you avoid browsing with your Airtel sim. Like I've alluded to in my answer to a question up there, Airtel has been discovered to change IP address all too often. And if Fiverr notice this, your account is gone.

Got questions? Fire away!

Updates coming up...

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mazizitonene(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2016
seat reserved.....fire on sir cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sard(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Venzal:
You're welcome here then. I just updated above. What services are you rendering now?

Amen. Thanks. I just updated above, scroll up...
Thanks, boss.
I'm into writing, rewriting and proofreading. I use a US profile, so it has been a good journey so far but it could be very challenging sometimes.
I want to be earning above $1k every month consistently too.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Venzal:
Lol. Welcome here bro. I'll be pleased to share my knowledge.

However, learning is not enough. DOING is what produces results. So I urge you to take action. Just follow every step and you'll sure be smiling soon, by God's grace.

Blessings

I say a big Amen to that.

Following Action wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hedonistically: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Sard:

Thanks, boss.
I'm into writing, rewriting and proofreading. I use a US profile, so it has been a good journey so far but it could be very challenging sometimes.

What kind of stuff do you write, where do you advertise/find clients, and how do you receive payments using your US profile? Hope I'm not asking too much, lol. I'll reply in kind if you ask too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Hi Op,

I use Mtn and Etisalat subscriptions for Fiverr. My IP changes, but all still within Nigeria, Mtn and Etisalat take me to different states like Edo, Lagos, etc, while I'm really in Abuja.

Hope no issue like Fiverr BAN is gonna come up later, as all these IPs are still within Nigeria?

I observe that even Mtn shows I'm in different states, giving random IPs...

Thank You. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sard(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Hedonistically:

What kind of stuff do you write, where do you advertise/find clients, and how do you receive payments using your US profile? Hope I'm not asking too much, lol. I'll reply in kind if you ask too.
lol..
I work on Fiverr, so advertising and getting clients are basically done by Fiverr as long as I put my profile in place. I am already a level two seller, so things are a bit easy for me.
I write, rewrite and proofread blog posts, articles, ebooks and reviews.
You must have heard of all these before. Nothing new, it's all about the effort you put into making them work.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by okoi001(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2016
I love what you said about ACTION. What will you say about limitations (No laptop, using a nokia c3 smiley ). A very good write up OP. God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Venzal:
1. The anonymox extension. You can add it to either your Mozilla firefox browser or Google Chrome.

2. Epic browser - you can download it from here

The Epic broswer automatically uses a US IP. So you're covered.

Does it mean that if your download and install the above mentioned, your US IP will not change even if you change locations within Nigeria, say, from one state to another.

Another issue, changing of Network provider, but not necessarily Airtel, will it affect the US Ip?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sard:

Thanks, boss.
Oh! I see.

I can relate with the challenging part. In my first 1½ months, I did over $600 working constantly. But that came with a price - some little back pain.

As writers we've to brainstorm, come up with ideas, do researches before putting them down into words.

Here's a trick I now use:

I have been able to find templates for different kinds of email marketing jobs.

So whenever someone asks me to write an email or any sales copy, all I do is revert back to one of the templates I've that bears a striking detail with the new job, and that saves me a lot of time and effort.

Maybe you should consider doing something like that too, bro.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Emmyk:
Hi Op,

I use Mtn and Etisalat subscriptions for Fiverr. My IP changes, but all still within Nigeria, Mtn and Etisalat take me to different states like Edo, Lagos, etc, while I'm really in Abuja.

Hope no issue like Fiverr BAN is gonna come up later, as all these IPs are still within Nigeria?

I observe that even Mtn shows I'm in different states, giving random IPs...

Thank You. smiley
Lol. God will forgive all these our networks.

How many months have you been on Fiverr now?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
okoi001:
I love what you said about ACTION. What will you say about limitations (No laptop, using a nokia c3 smiley ). A very good write up OP. God bless you.
Sorry bro, but you can't make use of that phone for Fiverr. Maybe you should consider using the phone for some other online services and raise cash to buy a pc.

bikerboy1:

Does it mean that if your download and install the above mentioned, your US IP will not change even if you change locations within Nigeria, say, from one state to another.
Another issue, changing of Network provider, but not necessarily Airtel, will it affect the US Ip?
Yes that's what it means.

You can move to anywhere in Nigeria, change to any network and not get affected as long as you've these two.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Venzal:
Sorry bro, but you can't make use of that phone for Fiverr. Maybe you should consider using the phone for some other online services and raise cash to buy a pc.

Yes that's what it means.

You can move to anywhere in Nigeria, change to any network and not get affected as long as you've these two.

And the two must be in place at the same time?

Thumbs up!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tador(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
I love this as I want to go back to fiverr
Thank you op for opening this thread on digital marketing on fiverr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.