Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599292 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:04am On May 22, 2015
Buy GU at 1.5610 today. tp=1.5740 , sl=1.5555.
Also am waiting to sell USDCAD at 1.2244 tp= 1.2190. rrr=1;1. within the next 4hours.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 9:16am On May 22, 2015
naijababe:

sad sad sad sad sad With a wider stop, this position would still be open, had to open the position again this morning undecided

my position is still running, but in greens @ the moment
cos i normally use small lot size and no stop loss,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:17am On May 22, 2015
raycolz84:

my position is still running, but in greens @ the moment
cos i normally use small lot size and no stop loss,

Nice one, I had to re-enter this morning but at least I got in at a better price

@ Thread, bought GJ with sl area at 18860
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 11:00am On May 22, 2015
madam naija for the EA where are u targetting ?
i have gotten about 40 pips i think i would close it at 1.4168

I don't trade EA so i don't really understand it
just followed your call like that grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 22, 2015
first take profit hit and 2nd take profit hit now.
iheanyiebeneze:
Selll EU now at 1.1160, first tp=1.1110 and 2nd tp=1.1080 rrr=1;1
You only need this 3 times a week to achieve 10% profit ROI on weekly basis,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
if someone can make 60 dollars each day
dats so not a bad idea
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by prof2015(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
went short on EUR/USD 1.1180 and EUR/CAD 1.369
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Gorimakpa1: 3:33pm On May 22, 2015
Gorimakpa1:
Super Friday looming
amiable traders in the house how is our day going ? hope you were able to rake in some pips?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
raycolz84:
madam naija for the EA where are u targetting ?
i have gotten about 40 pips i think i would close it at 1.4168
I don't trade EA so i don't really understand it
just followed your call like that grin

Did you see the post I put on family thread for you? Th bot got me again. angry

@ Thread, having the last laugh on DJIA grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 9:49pm On May 22, 2015
naijababe:
Finally released from spambot prison angry

Halelujah to that!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 23, 2015
weekly Forex trading (FUNDAMENTAL, TECHNICAL AND SENTIMENTAL) ANALYSIS in progress...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 23, 2015
I THINK THIS FUNDAMENTALS WILL HELP SOMEONE.

Prepare for the Era of deflation.....

And just when you thought that inflation was about to take off....along comes the news that the UK consumer price index telling us the UK has officially slipped into deflation.

What does that mean?

In most basic terms, it means that stuff is getting cheaper.

Sounds brilliant, doesn’t it? Cheaper food … cheaper heating … cheaper petrol … we should be having a great time.

So why are economists getting so het up about it?

Like most things economic … there will be winners and losers. It’s up to us to ensure we’re on the right side …

What deflation means for you … and how to protect yourself

Inflation is often cited as the worst enemy of the saver – it makes our savings decrease each year, without us even touching them.

So, surely deflation is going to be on our side?

That meager interest rate on your savings account, that was actually lower than inflation a year ago, has suddenly increased (relatively) – you could now be in positive territory by the end of the year. For what it’s worth.

So who is deflation bad for?

One of the primary problems with deflation is that it causes people to stop spending.

Why by something now, when it’ll be cheaper in 6 months time?

It’s not a mindset that will have hit the country overnight – it’s a slow creeper. In Japan, where they’ve had years of low-level deflation, this mindset is entrenched, and it’s hard to get over.

So, slowly, slowly, we see purchases delayed and people holding on to the money in their pockets.

Likewise, they resist taking on debt. In an era of inflation, debt looks like a good idea – as we buy now, while stuff is cheap. But taking on debt in an era of deflation is hard to justify.

The knock-on problem is that this is generally negative for stock markets (the place we rely on for investing our savings), as lower prices and reduced spending hurt the bottom line of corporate income.

You can no longer expect companies to increase sales year on year. With inflation, that happens almost by accident. But with deflation, you’re fighting against the current.

To boost spending, we can expect the Bank of England to keep interest rates low (although minutes from the last meeting show 2 members still considering a rate hike, so we shouldn’t depend on this).

Governments don’t much like deflation either.

As any African dictator worthy of his gold epaulettes will tell you, high inflation makes your country’s debt diminish fast. Deflation, however, makes your debt-to-GDP ratio look bad.

And then there’s the problem of fiscal drag …

Fiscal drag is the cunning back-door tax increase the government puts on us every year. Inflation and rising wages mean that people are slowly pushed into higher and higher tax brackets. Each year the government collects more tax, without having to look like the bad guys. With deflation, however, we get the reverse – falling wages moving people into lower brackets, and less money in the government coffers.

Suddenly deflation is sounding scary

So, what do we need to do to protect ourselves from the dark side of deflation?

As investors, we need to be more savvy about where we put our money.
Rather than chasing big-figure returns, we should be looking for safe returns. I know that I say this again and again, but it’s more pertinent now than ever.

Different types of companies perform very differently during inflation and deflation.

Companies with high fixed costs can suffer, as can those that are highly leveraged. Conversely, tech companies are very used to coping with falling selling prices and rising costs, year on year. So their business model can be given a boost by a bout of deflation.

We can’t just assume that big business will keep growing. We need some inside know-how.

Thanks
Till next week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 24, 2015
TECHNICALLY, GREECE will get out of EUROPE by friday if nothing is done before friday. EU has no choice than to fundermentally go to 1.1000 or below.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dowjones(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
TECHNICALLY, GREECE will get out of EUROPE by friday if nothing is done before friday. EU has no choice than to fundermentally go to 1.1000 or below.

How do I reach you?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Paulscholari(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2015
TRAFFIC GENERATOR!!! TRAFFIC GENERATOR!!!
Have you heard of traffic digger.... They help you to generate free traffic for your website... Click on the link and get started http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/paulscholes7.html
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 10:22am On May 25, 2015
nawa o, were is everybody na. abi na because of fuel scarcity grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 11:11am On May 25, 2015
frenchman2:

my system just generated a buy signal on eurjpy. pulled the trigger at 134.92
sir your system got you in quite early. i see you are already +60pips in green.

sl hit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 11:35am On May 25, 2015
sold nzdjpy 88.773
let's see how it plays out
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 25, 2015
docus:

May bank holiday in the UK, Whit Monday in the rest Europe and Memorial day in the US means low liquidity.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 1:54pm On May 25, 2015
naijababe:

May bank holiday in the UK, Whit Monday in the rest Europe and Memorial day in the US means low liquidity.
I see
meanwhile i went short on EU & long on UChf
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 25, 2015
docus:

I see

could be dangerous o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
naijababe:

could be dangerous o
well stop loss will do the needful.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2015
docus:
We dey o. Looking for opportunity.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
dis tread is damn silent,na d fuel scarcity?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:48am On May 26, 2015
Back from the holidays.
Normal trading begins.
Hope we will hit the weekly target by the grace of GOD.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:49am On May 26, 2015
Feel free to call me on 08039469395
dowjones:

How do I reach you?
You can email me <nostupor@yahoo.com>
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 10:56am On May 26, 2015
docus:

I see

out of trade. price are on critical zones so am out, let see hw price reacts to the zones b4 finding a spot to re-enter.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drbashfx(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
A big pity I discovered this thread just about a month ago.I am a trader with 4 years exerience and would try 2 bless the thread with my little knowledge.bigups 2 naijababe,frenchman,seyejohn,pipsurgeon and others 2 numerous 2 mention.my last trade was selling of gold at 1200 and taking profit at 1189,couldn't post it cos I just got verified.once again it is nice being here

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
drbashfx:
A big pity I discovered this thread just about a month ago.I am a trader with 4 years exerience and would try 2 bless the thread with my little knowledge.bigups 2 naijababe,frenchman,seyejohn,pipsurgeon and others 2 numerous 2 mention.my last trade was selling of gold at 1200 and taking profit at 1189,couldn't post it cos I just got verified.once again it is nice being here

Welcome man wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benosky(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
hello house. Pls any trader in akure should add me on whatsapp 08136801247. I need more training. Tnx.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 4:58pm On May 26, 2015
drbashfx:

welcome sir,
looking forward to tapping into your wealth of experience.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sunnycliff(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2015
Pls who can help me with the current price quote of GBPNZD! I can't log in to my account yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.