Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

100% Accurate Prophecy For 2015 By Deeboiyy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 100% Accurate Prophecy For 2015 By Deeboiyy (1259 Views)

2016 Amazing Prophecy For NAIRALAND / Dana Air Get Good Lagos-accra Patronage Posted On December 13, 2015 By The Upda / 15 Accurate Images That Explain Everything In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Accurate Prophecy For 2015 By Deeboiyy by DeeBoiyy: 12:02am On Jan 01, 2015
It's another Year again and prophesies will start rolling in as to what and what will happen this year.

I'm here to give you my accurate prophecy for 2015 that i recieved just now by the spirit. Don't doubt them because they are more accurate than a knife thrown by Jason Statham.

[b] 1. You are going to see 2015 and then 2016 (you have now seen 2015, my prophesies have started manifesting)

2. Rain will fall and sun will shine in this 2015

3. Runs gals are going to upgrade.

4. Many men are going to be used as magas this year.

5. New phenomenon will startle scientists.

6. Pray against earthquake of record magnitude, tsunamis of record impact and hailstorms.

7. God says he has surprises for his own and surprises for the enemies of the gospel.

8. Davido and wizkid will continue their childish twitter fights.

9. Hmmmmmm.... I see Seun and i see marriage. Ishilove, kandiikane and mukina2 you have to pray hard for the will of God to be done cos i can see marriage in the life of seun this year.

10. Jonathan will win election this year(either legitimately or by the help of jegaPDP)

11. Before the end of this year it will be said of Nigeria that all is well that ends well.

12. Nairaland's home page as usuall will be updated on per second billing with stuupid and irrelevant topics.

13. Romance section is going to continue to be the most popular and most visited section of nairaland.

14. Broke assss niggas will still come to nairaland with 10mb courtesy of mtn to form rich dudes.

15. Romance is going to continue to be infested with fake topics by liars who know next to nothing about love and relationships.

16. There is going to be very many breakups this year. Pray you and your boyfriend/girlfriend are not affected.

17. BH boys will disturb but oga johna will still tell you that "he is ontop of the situation" undecided

18. Sex will be had this year. I mean plenty of sex.

19. The 2015 election will fall on valentine's day.

20. Many will be born smiley but yet more will die sad

21. You shall be bigger than you were in 2014 all you have to do is work hard.

22. Just #Believe and you will achieve anything you set your eyes on.

23. Network providers will continue to connive with NCC to whiz your credit. Just pray for God to arrest them.

24. I have a message for the following ladies, contact me privately for your message....... Di'Ja, Eva Alordiah, Waje, Eku Edewor, Victoria Kimani, Cynthia morgan, Yemi Alade, Vickkyb, ariana grande, beyonce(come those panties you wore on 7/11 video) and any other sexy female celebs smiley i'm awaiting your contact for your message smiley
[/b]

and now people there you have it. The most accurate prophesies you will ever see about 2015.

Happy new year everyone. Welcome to 2015 MY YEAR OF NEW THING smiley

tenk angry angry
Re: 100% Accurate Prophecy For 2015 By Deeboiyy by DeeBoiyy: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
No comments? grin grin

please na!?!? grin grin
Re: 100% Accurate Prophecy For 2015 By Deeboiyy by dnwabz: 2:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!..u go fear Prophesies naa...

(1) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Cuddling Olamide's Son(pix) / Surefire Muscle Building Tips For Obtaining Maximum Results / Remembering Gen. Sani Abacha (died Today, 8 June 1998)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.