Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Lord's Promises In 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Promises In 2015 (545 Views)

10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation / Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Promises In 2015 by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2015
WELCOME TO 2015
Joel 2:23-26 KJV
[b]Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month . [24] And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. [25] And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. [26] And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.[b]Joel 2:23-26 KJV
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month . [24] And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. [25] And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. [26] And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.[/b]Joel 2:23-26 KJV
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month . [24] And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. [25] And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. [26] And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.[/b]
Amen
Claim it People...
you can add yours too

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Appropriate Fasting And Praying Hours / Are You Jesus / Reality About The True God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.