Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water (40043 Views)

Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water by fuckerholic(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2015
cole265:

Hehe Hehehehehehe PDP?....God forbid bad thing...I jump am pass.
We have really worked hard and PDP has been so ugly to make many cross carpet to our party. The remaining fools in PDP will regret come February 14. There is still time for you to be part of the winners, or else the success train will live you behind grin

Winners of what ?
Re: Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water by Gejfreesupport: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Franchise21:
Wasn't ur father worse off??

Except that you don't know your father.. What a shame sad
Re: Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water by orble: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2015
vivaciouzz:
yea..m crazy n drunk..happy??

She making me very ho*rny!!!

wink
Re: Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water by orble: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
cole265:

We have really worked hard and PDP has been so ugly to make many cross carpet to our party. The remaining fools in PDP will regret come February 14. There is still time for you to be part of the winners, or else the success train will live you behind grin

WATCH OUT! GEJ IS ABOUT TO CRUSH YOU.
Re: Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water by fuckerholic(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
cole265:

Goodbye then ! Dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Man And His Younger Sister Met After 7 Years / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) / Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.