Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Make A New Year Shout Out!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make A New Year Shout Out!!! (436 Views)

Say Your End Of The Year Shout Out Here. / My New Year Shout Out / Send Your New Year Shout-outs To Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A New Year Shout Out!!! by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:24am On Jan 01, 2015
A special person is waiting for your shout out this day, new year. Can you just utilize this medium to say how special the person/those person is/are?

To make things more interesting, you say the name of the person, or his/her moniker if he/she/they are nairalanders, say what you love so much about them, and, you leave with a tangible word of prayer to keep their 2015 vehicle moving without hitting a snag.

Of course, I will be the first to do that.
I wanna wish my darling family, Adeagbos, a blissful new year. They gave me so much, love, care, and so many, that I can never repay. I pray God almighty keeps each and everyone safe and sound throughout the year. Amen.

Your turn****

(1) (Reply)

41 Ships Laden With Foods, Petroleum Products Expected In Lagos / Help Me Out Guys / NIDF To Pay N25m coupons to Note Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.