Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Real Founder Of The Show Me The Money African Urban Shirt(pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Real Founder Of The Show Me The Money African Urban Shirt(pictures) (3252 Views)

New German White Short Sleeve T-shirt for uniform job #2500 / URBAN-DECAY NAKEDSmoky Eyeshadow Palette New Release (photo) / Makeup Product Crush Alert: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette Naked2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Founder Of The Show Me The Money African Urban Shirt(pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2015
This thread is actually a response or reply to the,''who started this trend in niaja'' thread by Peeparty, were some people erroneously said it's wizkid cause he wore it in one of his videos,and others have even gone ahead to label the urban shirt show me the money..lol and other funny response.
But in actuality the shirt was inspired by rock star games,gta san Andreas,see pictures below of one of its character rocking it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Founder Of The Show Me The Money African Urban Shirt(pictures) by dyadeleye(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Correct*...
So on point
Re: Real Founder Of The Show Me The Money African Urban Shirt(pictures) by ifex370(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2015
waooow... Are you serious shocked

No wonder I hate the shirt so much

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Owns Agbada In Nigeria? / Best Black Wedding Hairstyles 2021 | African Bridal Hairstyles | African Bride / Must Have Shoes For Every Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.