Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) (2240 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by chimere66: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is a year old today.

To mark her birthday,she shared a photo of her lovely birthday cake.

Happy birthday to her!

Source: http:///72X

Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy birthday to her....llnp smiley
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
kissAwchh,dix iz soo soo lovely
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by remsonik(f): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
So beautiful
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by vickkyruby(f): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lovely, I want a piece of the cake.
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice one. LLnp
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by prettyjo(f): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
nice cake
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by hatux: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
My God! What's beautiful in this cake? Smh!
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by ROZZAYY(f): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dis lady is always representing. She neva disappoints me. Choi! HBD madam!
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by daxon001(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
I like dis girl but she finds it difficult 2 speak English fluently
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
daxon001:
I like a girl but she finds it difficult 2 speak English fluently

and she needs to do plastic surgery on her forehead. it is a weapon of mass distraction
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by daxon001(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
voltron:

and she needs to do plastic surgery on her forehead. it is a weapon of mass distraction
ah ah!very true!e com curve lik protactor.cheesy
Re: It's Mercy Aigbe's Birthday,Checkout A Pix Of Her Birthday Cake(Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy Birthday to her oooo! But Shey dis people no dey watch E channel make dem Behind up small??

(1) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position(s) Says Bout Your S*x Life / See 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunting Her Corvy Body / Check Out The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities We’ll Love To See Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.