Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. (85133 Views)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / 2015/2016 UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DIRECT ENTRY-Medical/Dentistry/Health sciences. / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by MikeAdeymi: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
I dont know if this is the same with evrybdy else but i will like to confirm.... On d page for the O' levels info.... Mine only displays my result and no other details i filled in.... For instance, under the space for examination number i can only find the same thing as in [Examination number]... And thats d same for every other spaces needed to be filled.... I av tried entering them again and again but no visible change observed....at a time i assumed maybe it was programmed that way and sud be d same for every other applicant... But i cant just keep assuming.... Plz is anyone experiencing d same? Tnks
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
MikeAdeymi:
I dont know if this is the same with evrybdy else but i will like to confirm.... On d page for the O' levels info.... Mine only displays my result and no other details i filled in.... For instance, under the space for examination number i can only find the same thing as in [Examination number]... And thats d same for every other spaces needed to be filled.... I av tried entering them again and again but no visible change observed....at a time i assumed maybe it was programmed that way and sud be d same for every other applicant... But i cant just keep assuming.... Plz is anyone experiencing d same? Tnks

We all are.. it has been saved in deir database already
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by MikeAdeymi: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tnk you... Now i can be at ease
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by viabiz: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
if i logged in the respose am getting is to go and pay to submit my bio data and i have paid the only problem is the person that help me pay in to the bank did not include my jamb registration number on the teller her scanned to me please what should i do next
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by abrahambest(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2015
viabiz:
if i logged in the respose am getting is to go and pay to submit my bio data and i have paid the only problem is the person that help me pay in to the bank did not include my jamb registration number on the teller her scanned to me please what should i do next
you or ur frnd need to go down to the bank with the teller.it was stated clearly that the teller should be filled with the jamb number/names.
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2015
viabiz:

U are to go to admision office and report there. They wont be open today so it has to be monday....u shuld have given him directions. Well just pray registeration continues...ur jamb reg no is d most important tin.
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by abrahambest(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
dearpiriye:

U are to go to admision office and report there. They wont be open today so it has to be monday....u shuld have given him directions. Well just pray registeration continues...ur jamb reg no is d most important tin.
BETTER IDEA
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by opdort24: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2015
i cannot save my o level after i filled it in, i hope i am not the only one experiencing this, cause it just seems as if i am clicking a button that as not been linked to any page so i cant move on after the page or is the o level page the final page of the registration?
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
opdort24:
i cannot save my o level after i filled it in, i hope i am not the only one experiencing this, cause it just seems as if i am clicking a button that as not been linked to any page so i cant move on after the page or is the o level page the final page of the registration?

No it isnt...are u sure it isnt ur browser? Try anoda one
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by lawal1058(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pls has any1 who paid on wednesday been able to do the reg., i paid on wed. but up till now i'm unable to proceed, this is what i usually see;

Welcome LAWAL LUKEMAN BAMIDELE ,
Please all DE Candidates are to hold on for a while until you are told otherwise. Please do check this site and UI website for updates. Thank you.

pls i need reply urgently....thanks
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by MikeAdeymi: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Is it possible to do a change of course in DE? If yes, is it b4 d DE admission list is out or after? Tnks
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by Phunmibi: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
lawal1058:
Pls has any1 who paid on wednesday been able to do the reg., i paid on wed. but up till now i'm unable to proceed, this is what i usually see;

Please all DE Candidates are to hold on for a while until you are told otherwise. Please do check this site and UI website for updates. Thank you.

I paid on Wednesday and I was able to fill in my biodata on Thursday. Hope you included your UTME Reg number and you followed all necessary payment procedures?
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
MikeAdeymi:
Is it possible to do a change of course in DE? If yes, is it b4 d DE admission list is out or after? Tnks
its not possible anymore...the form was sold by jamb but it has closed since august. what dept did u apply to
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
lawal1058:

some people who paid on wednesday havnt been able to register...first thing on monday report to the admissions office where u will give details such as ur teller no,jamb reg no etc...also pray it wont be late by then...people have been going since on thursday
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by MikeAdeymi: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
dearpiriye:

its not possible anymore...the form was sold by jamb but it has closed since august. what dept did u apply to

Mechanical engineering
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by Btolulope: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
pls is there anything to print out after finishing the online process. apart from receipt for those who paid through atm
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Btolulope:
pls is there anything to print out after finishing the online process. apart from receipt for those who paid through atm
For now none...but keep on checkin ur portal
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by Opetech(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
dearpiriye:
For now none...but keep on checkin ur portal
Please, add me to the Whatsapp Group, Ade. Thanks 08186264559
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by MikeAdeymi: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
dearpiriye:

it varies from year to year...the only tin u can do is to pray...notin is certain
Hmm... Tnk u.
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
MikeAdeymi:
Plz, cud it be true dat the number of candidates that wud be admitted for mech engn dept is just 4?
it varies from year to year...the only tin u can do is to pray...notin is certain
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by oluborodedupe: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Pls add me to the whatsapp group. Am Dupe_08027349038
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by MikeAdeymi: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Please, add me on the whatsapp group... Michael 08139720877..... Thnk u much.
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by Kunlexic(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Urgent please!
I know UI dnt offer IJMB programme but want to ask if they accept it for Direct Entry admission?
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by YemaEnoch(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please what's the latest update regarding those applicants that have paid for the DE screening and are yet to gain access to the portal for the completion of their registration.
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
YemaEnoch:
Please what's the latest update regarding those applicants that have paid for the DE screening and are yet to gain access to the portal for the completion of their registration.
Go to the admission office and make a complaint. U will be asked to give some details like ur teller no,jamb reg no etc. Hurry up those who made deirs on friday and thursday have been allowed to login
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kunlexic:
Urgent please!
I know UI dnt offer IJMB programme but want to ask if they accept it for Direct Entry admission?
Call d admission office and ask. The nos are in the admission portal...but someone told me dey accept but to 100l...havnt confirmed before
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by Kunlexic(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
dearpiriye:

Call d admission office and ask. The nos are in the admission portal...but someone told me dey accept but to 100l...havnt confirmed before
ok thanks
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by hayjay1234: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello owz....dis z urgently needed....can we submit our transcript during the screening after the admission has been given to u....or one wil nt be admitted @ol if u don't submit d transcript!!
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
hayjay1234:
Hello owz....dis z urgently needed....can we submit our transcript during the screening after the admission has been given to u....or one wil nt be admitted @ol if u don't submit d transcript!!

What faculty r u applyin to? R u from a college of edu applying to faculty of edu? If not NO TRANSCRIPT NO ADMISSION
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by Mattins(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
pls urgent reply needed.....whenever i log into u.i admissn site........and my homepage..

i do noticed my bio-data is no longer complete...
what can i do pls
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by dearpiriye: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mattins:
pls urgent reply needed.....whenever i log into u.i admissn site........and my homepage..

i do noticed my bio-data is no longer complete...
what can i do pls

Wat and wat is missing in particular?
Re: 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. by Mattins(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
dearpiriye:

Wat and wat is missing in particular?

the last tym i checked it was d o.levels and p.sec sch data which i correctd loggin in wifh my phone.... bt today nw it is my photograph,signature nd also d o.level nd post sec sch data.......i'm jst sumhw baffled.....pls what can i do....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.