Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher (23590 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher by tellsblinks(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lucky patcher is good as we all know but hey! for learners or biginners like me it is advisable u delete lucky patcher caus it wont give you what you want! Instead it keeps waisting you mb or gb

i download walking dead worth 1.4gb...i finished season one i needed to play season two, so i decided to try lucky patcher.
After i used lucky patcher on the game can you believe that my data to the game was deleted..any time i open the game it shows me downloading....that means my 1.4gb was wasted and am about to spend another one *sad*

i used lucky patcher on injustice Gods among us...file size almost 1.7gb i needed to get unlimited coins so i tried lucky patcher... The moment i used lucky patcher the game wont jst open, it keeps closing...*sad*

this is jst a little experience with me and lucky patcher...For those that hav any idea on how to solve the two problem listed above Your help is needed
Re: Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher by braintext(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wtf!!!

Dude your so dump.... Who told you lucky patcher is for hacking?? grin Roflmao

Lucky patcher is for removing license verification, Google ads etc....
Research on apps before you use them...
And don't discourage others that wanna try something new....... I have used so many times and i don't have any regret,

Check out how to use it on my YouTube channel

[size=18pt]Click here[/size]

tellsblinks:
Lucky patcher is good as we all know but hey! for learners or biginners like me it is advisable u delete lucky patcher caus it wont give you what you want! Instead it keeps waisting you mb or gb
i download walking dead worth 1.4gb...i finished season one i needed to play season two, so i decided to try lucky patcher.
After i used lucky patcher on the game can you believe that my data to the game was deleted..any time i open the game it shows me downloading....that means my 1.4gb was wasted and am about to spend another one *sad*
i used lucky patcher on injustice Gods among us...file size almost 1.7gb i needed to get unlimited coins so i tried lucky patcher... The moment i used lucky patcher the game wont jst open, it keeps closing...*sad*
this is jst a little experience with me and lucky patcher...For those that hav any idea on how to solve the two problem listed above Your help is needed
Re: Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher by kingkayz: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
highest display of ignorance
Re: Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher by d33types: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2015
braintext:
Wtf!!!

Dude your so dump.... Who told you lucky patcher is for hacking?? grin Roflmao

Lucky patcher is for removing license verification, Google ads etc....
Research on apps before you use them...
And don't discourage others that wanna try something new....... I have used so many times and i don't have any regret,

Check out how to use it on my YouTube channel

[size=18pt]Click here[/size]

you're the ignorant one.

lucky patcher can be used for alot of stuffs including game hacking/cheating, (eg unlimited coins)cracking games and much more,depending on your custom patch file which can be made yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher by braintext(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
d33types:

you're the ignorant one.

lucky patcher can be used for alot of stuffs including game hacking/cheating, (eg unlimited coins)cracking games and much more,depending on your custom patch file which can be made yourself.

educate me please?? cool

1 Like

Re: Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher by tellsblinks(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello house it's been a while
Re: Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher by Collinz2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lucky patcher can hack in-app purchase, remove lincense verification, remove ads and more.

but op u f.u..c.k up big time.
why use lucky patcher where u can get the modded game apk with everything unlock. Lucky patch can do the job but u have to backup ur game data.
Re: Why U Should Never Use Lucky Patcher by samueldo4life(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Collinz2:
Lucky patcher can hack in-app purchase, remove lincense verification, remove ads and more.

but op u f.u..c.k up big time.
why use lucky patcher where u can get the modded game apk with everything unlock. Lucky patch can do the job but u have to backup ur game data.
you are right bro
i downloaded mine on revdl and it was crack already
all the episode was unlock and i downloaded it for free
it was really grate

(1) (Reply)

PES2017 Official Thread For Patches/complains & Others / Get 999 Million Gems On Temple Run Oz / My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.